Models / brand: X465, X475, X485, X575, X585, HDGT X Series / John Deere built in Horicon, Wisconsin, USA.
Engine X465: Kawasaki FH641D, gasoline, 2-cylinder, air-cooled, horizontal-shaft V-Twin, 686 cc, 41.9 ci, 2.99x2.99 inches, 76 x 76 mm, 21 hp, 15.7 kW, carburetor, 8.0:1.
Engine X475: Kawasaki FD671D, gasoline, 2-cylinder, air-cooled, horizontal-shaft V-Twin, 745 cc, 45.5 ci, 3.07x3.07 inches, 78 x 78 mm, 23 hp, 17.2 kW, carburetor, 8.0:1.
John Deere Sabre 1948GV, 1948HV, 2148HV, 2354HV, 2554HV 2002 Yard Garden Tractor Technical Manual
manufacturer (brand): 1948GV/ 1948HV, 2148HV, 2354HV, 2554HV, Yard Series / John Deere, Sabre, built in Horicon, Wisconsin, USA.
Details 1948GV / 1948HV engine: Kohler CV20S,
Engine X485: Kawasaki FD711D, gasoline, liquid-cooled, horizontal-shaft, V-Twin, 745 cc, 45.5 ci, 3.07x3.07 inches, 78 x 78 mm, 25 hp, 18.6 kW, fuel injected, 8.0:1.
Engine X575: Kawasaki FD671D, ... see above, 23 hp, 17.2 kW, 8.0:1,
Engine X585: Kawasaki FD711D, ... see above, 25 hp, 18.6 kW, 8.0:1, fuel injected, 36.1 lb-ft, 49.0 Nm.
Production year(s): 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006.
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
John Deere 425, 445, 455 Garden Tractor repair manual
manufacturer: 425, 445, 455, 400 Series / John Deere built in Horicon, Wisconsin, USA.
Engine 425 detail: Kawasaki FD620D, gasoline, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, horizontal-shaft, V-twin, serial
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
11 tech specs and repair tips about the 2005 John Deere X585 garden tractor:
John Deere LA130, LA140, LA150 Lawn Tractor repair manual
LA140, LA150, LA100 Series / John Deere, built in Greeneville, Tennessee, USA.
Engine details LA130: Briggs & Stratton, gasoline, 2-cylinder, air-cooled, 724 cc, 44.2 ci,
1. Engine: The John Deere X585 garden tractor is equipped with a Yanmar 3TNV88C-BVJ diesel engine with a displacement of 21.2 horsepower.
2. Transmission: The tractor features a hydrostatic transmission, which allows for infinite speed control and smooth operation.
3. Steering: The X585 garden tractor has power steering, which allows for ease of use and maneuverability.
4. Deck: The tractor is equipped with a 54-inch mower deck, allowing for efficient and precise cutting.
5. Tires: The X585 garden tractor is fitted with 15x6.00-6 front tires and 23x10.50-12 rear tires for stability and traction.
6. Weight: The tractor weighs in at 991 pounds, which makes it easy to maneuver on a lawn.
7. Cutting Height: The cutting height on the X585 garden tractor can be adjusted between 1.5 and 4 inches.
8. Maintenance: The X585 garden tractor requires regular oil and filter changes, as well as regular cleaning of the air filter and spark plug. It is also important to check the fluid levels in the transmission and differential regularly.
9. Battery Maintenance: The tractor is equipped with a 12-volt battery that should be checked regularly and maintained to ensure proper function.
10. Blade Maintenance: The mower deck on the X585 garden tractor should be regularly inspected and sharpened to ensure optimal cutting performance.
11. Troubleshooting: If the tractor is experiencing problems, check the owner's manual for troubleshooting tips or consult a John Deere dealer for repair advice. It's also a good idea to keep a copy of the manual handy, in case you need to refer to it again in the future.
The 2005 John Deere X585 garden tractor is a heavy-duty machine that requires proper maintenance and repair to keep it in good working condition. The first step in repairing your tractor is to acquire the proper manual. The manual for the John Deere X585 garden tractor should contain detailed schematics and instructions for the tractor's engine and mower deck.
Once you have the manual, you can begin to troubleshoot the issue. The manual should have a section dedicated to troubleshooting common problems with the tractor. This section should provide a list of symptoms and the corresponding repairs that need to be made.
If you are unsure of what the problem is, you can start by checking the mower deck. The manual should contain detailed schematics of the mower deck, which can help you identify any issues with the blades or other deck components.
Once you have identified the problem, you can begin making the necessary repairs. The manual should provide detailed instructions on how to make the repairs, including any tools that you will need. It's important to follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging the tractor or making the problem worse.
It is important to keep in mind that some repairs may require more expertise than others. In these cases, it may be best to take your tractor to a professional for repair.
In any case, it is important to use the manual as a guide for all repairs. It will provide you with the information you need to properly diagnose and fix the problem. It's also a good idea to keep a copy of the manual handy, in case you need to refer to it again in the future.
Regular maintenance is also essential for the 2005 John Deere X585 garden tractor. Regular oil and filter changes, as well as regular cleaning of the air filter and spark plug, should be done to keep the engine running smoothly. It is also important to check the fluid levels in the transmission and differential regularly.
In conclusion, fixing a 2005 John Deere X585 garden tractor requires the right manual and a bit of troubleshooting. With the proper manual, you can easily identify the problem and make the necessary repairs. Remember to use the manual as a guide for all repairs and keep a copy of the manual handy for future reference. Regular maintenance is also essential for the 2005 John Deere X585 garden tractor to keep the engine running smoothly.