Upgrade your four-stroke ATV today by acquiring the exclusive PDF version of the Original Suzuki LT 125 QuadRunner shop handbook for optimal performance and maintenance of your all-terrain vehicle. Obtain it now!
Production/model years: 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987
This manual is compatible with the following models: LT 125, QuadRunner
1983 Suzuki LT125D QuadRunner
1984 Suzuki LT125E QuadRunner
1985 Suzuki LT125F QuadRunner
1986 Suzuki LT125G QuadRunner
1987 Suzuki LT125H QuadRunner
Engine: 125 cc single-cylinder four-stroke, 8.3 kW (11.1 hp) at 7000 rpm
Manual Language: English
Printable: Yes, all printers
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Download the Comprehensive Manual for the 1983-1987 Suzuki LT125 QuadRunner and Unlock its Full Potential"
Discover the ultimate resource for the 1983-1987 Suzuki LT125 QuadRunner. This comprehensive manual is packed with essential information, engine specifications, maintenance tips, common issues, tuning advice, available accessories, and more. Whether you're a proud owner, an ATV enthusiast, or a professional mechanic, this manual will empower you with the knowledge needed to optimize the performance and longevity of your Suzuki LT125 QuadRunner. Get ready to embark on an exciting journey into the world of this iconic ATV model.
• The Suzuki LT125 QuadRunner is equipped with a single-cylinder, air-cooled 124cc engine.
• The engine features a four-stroke design, providing smoother power delivery and improved fuel efficiency.
• It has a bore and stroke of 57mm x 48.8mm.
• The compression ratio is 8.6:1, offering a balanced blend of power and durability.
• The engine utilizes an overhead camshaft (OHC) configuration.
• It has a Mikuni VM22SS carburetor, ensuring reliable fuel delivery.
• The ignition system employs a CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition) for efficient spark generation.
• The LT125 QuadRunner is equipped with a manual kick-start mechanism.
• The engine is paired with a five-speed constant mesh transmission, offering versatile gear ratios.
• It features an automatic clutch system for smooth shifting and easy operation.
• The ATV has a primary drive ratio of 2.739:1.
• The final drive is chain-driven, providing excellent power transfer to the rear wheels.
• The cooling system relies on forced air circulation, maintaining optimal operating temperatures.
• It has a centrifugal oil filter to ensure clean lubrication for the engine components.
• The engine produces a maximum power output of approximately 11 horsepower.
• It offers a torque output of around 7.8 lb-ft.
• The ATV has a fuel capacity of 6.1 liters, allowing for extended riding sessions.
• The LT125 QuadRunner features an electric and kick starter for easy ignition in any situation.
• It has a 12V electrical system, powering the lights and other electrical components.
• The ATV is equipped with front and rear drum brakes, providing reliable stopping power.
• It features a front suspension system with independent, oil-damped, coil-spring forks.
• The rear suspension utilizes a swingarm design with twin, oil-damped, coil-spring shock absorbers.
• The LT125 QuadRunner has a wheelbase of 1,110mm, ensuring stability and maneuverability.
• It has a ground clearance of 175mm, allowing for confident off-road riding.
• The ATV weighs approximately 157kg, making it agile and easy to handle.
Facts and Details:
- The LT125 QuadRunner was one of Suzuki's early ATV models, renowned for its reliability and versatility.
- It became a popular choice among outdoor enthusiasts for recreational riding and light utility work.
- The ATV features a durable chassis and suspension system, enabling it to handle various terrains with ease.
- It was designed to provide a comfortable riding experience with its ergonomically positioned handlebars and seat.
- The LT125 QuadRunner offers a practical cargo rack at the rear, allowing users to carry small loads.
- Suzuki implemented a simple and straightforward design philosophy for the ATV, ensuring ease of maintenance and maintenance intervals.
- Regular maintenance intervals for the Suzuki LT125 QuadRunner are recommended every 10-15 hours of operation or at least once every season.
- Some general maintenance tips for the ATV include checking and changing the engine oil, inspecting and cleaning the air filter, adjusting the drive chain tension, and lubricating all the necessary pivot points.
- One common issue with the LT125 QuadRunner is a clogged or dirty carburetor. Regular cleaning and proper adjustment can help resolve this problem.
- Another common issue is electrical problems, such as faulty wiring or a weak battery. Checking the wiring connections and ensuring the battery is in good condition can help prevent these issues.
A solution to poor performance or starting issues could be adjusting the idle speed and fuel mixture. Referencing the manual for the correct settings is crucial in resolving these issues.
In terms of tuning tips or modifications, some popular options for the LT125 QuadRunner include upgrading to a high-performance air filter, installing an aftermarket exhaust system for improved airflow, and fine-tuning the carburetor for better throttle response.
When it comes to accessories and aftermarket options, owners of the LT125 QuadRunner can find options such as front and rear racks, winches, skid plates, and handguards to enhance functionality and protection.
Owner reviews often highlight the strength of the LT125 QuadRunner's reliable engine, which provides adequate power for various tasks and terrains.
The ATV's lightweight and nimble handling make it easy to maneuver through tight trails and challenging off-road conditions.
Owners appreciate the durable construction of the LT125 QuadRunner, which allows it to withstand demanding use and rough terrains.
Some weaknesses mentioned by owners include the lack of a front suspension system, which can result in a slightly rougher ride on uneven surfaces.
Another potential drawback is the limited storage capacity, as the rear cargo rack might not be sufficient for larger loads.
Despite these minor shortcomings, the LT125 QuadRunner remains a dependable and versatile ATV for recreational riders and light utility work.
Click the green button to purchase your detailed shop handbook in PDF format and complete the transaction securely through PayPal on RepairLoader's platform.
Upon completing your payment through PayPal, the official Suzuki OEM shop manual/parts list download link will be provided on the checkout page, and you will receive an instant email containing all the necessary download information.
Price: 18.99 USD