Repair/Maintain your used sport bike - Get this downloadable PDF at RepairLoader: Yamaha Motor Corp., Ltd YZF-R1 repair manual / DIY repair guide.
Production/model years: 2009
Yamaha FX, NYTRO, XTX, MTX, 40TH, RTX 40TH, RTX ER, XTX snowmobile 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Repair Manual
help of this professional electronic PDF download version of the Yamaha Motor Corporation, Ltd FX, NYTRO, XTX, MTX, 40TH, RTX 40TH, RTX ER, XTX manual
Models or type: YZF-R1 / Yamaha Motor Corp., Ltd
Engine: 998cc, liquid-cooled, 16v inline four, 179.5bhp @ 12,500rpm, 85.2ftlb @ 10,000rpm
Serial number: all
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Printable: Yes, all printers
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete. In addition, we will email you with all download information one minute after payment (Download link expires in 3 days)
"The Ultimate Guide to the 2009 Yamaha YZF-R1: Get Your Manual, Parts List, and Maintenance Tips at RepairLoader.com"
The 2009 Yamaha YZF-R1 is a high-performance sportbike that was designed to provide riders with a thrilling and responsive riding experience. This powerful machine is equipped with a range of features that make it stand out from the crowd, including a high-revving engine, advanced suspension system, and responsive clutch. In this guide, we'll take a closer look at the 2009 Yamaha YZF-R1 and provide you with maintenance tips, parts list, and more!
Technical Specs of 2009 Yamaha YZF-R1:
• The 2009 Yamaha YZF-R1 is powered by a 998cc liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, inline 4-cylinder engine that delivers 180 horsepower and 86 lb-ft of torque.
• The fuel system of this bike is electronic fuel injection with Yamaha Chip Controlled Intake (YCC-I) and Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle (YCC-T).
• The clutch is a multi-plate slipper design that provides smooth and responsive shifting.
• The suspension system of the 2009 Yamaha YZF-R1 includes a fully adjustable inverted fork in the front and a fully adjustable single shock in the rear.
• The front brakes of this bike are dual 310mm hydraulic discs with radial-mounted monoblock calipers, while the rear brake is a 220mm hydraulic disc with single-piston caliper.
• The fuel tank capacity of this motorcycle is 4.8 gallons, and it has an average fuel economy of 33 miles per gallon.
• The frame of the 2009 Yamaha YZF-R1 is made from aluminum and features a Deltabox design.
• The bike has a dry weight of 383 pounds and a seat height of 32.8 inches.
• The front tire of this motorcycle is a 120/70ZR17, while the rear tire is a 190/55ZR17.
• The bike features a six-speed transmission and a chain final drive.
• The instrument cluster of this bike includes a digital speedometer, tachometer, odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge, and gear position indicator.
• The 2009 Yamaha YZF-R1 has a ground clearance of 5.1 inches.
• The bike is equipped with a standard water pump and air-cooled oil cooler.
• The bike has a top speed of around 186 miles per hour.
• The color options for the 2009 Yamaha YZF-R1 include blue and black.
If you're looking to repair your 2009 Yamaha YZF-R1 or need replacement parts, you can find everything you need at www.repairloader.com. Our website offers an instant download of the manual and parts list in PDF format, which means you can get started on repairs right away. To buy the manual, simply click on the green button and pay using PayPal. Once payment is complete, we will email you with all the download information within one minute.
In addition to the manual and parts list, we also offer maintenance tips and troubleshooting advice for the 2009 Yamaha YZF-R1. Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, our resources will help you keep your bike running smoothly and address any issues that may arise. From water pump replacement to suspension system maintenance, we've got you covered.
At RepairLoader.com, we make it easy to buy and download the 2009 Yamaha YZF-R1 manual and parts list. We accept PayPal, which means you can securely and conveniently purchase the resources you need.