Repair your Snowmobile with the help of this professional electronic PDF download version of the detailed and specific Yamaha Viking VK 540 workshop manual / repair guide.
Production/model years: 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
2014 Yamaha Viking 700 YXM700 UTV manual
- Buy and use this PDF at RepairLoader: Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd Viking 700 YXM700 manual.
Total pages: 500
Models: Viking VK 540 / Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd
- 1988 Yamaha VK 540
- 1991 Yamaha VK 540 II
- 1993 Yamaha VK 540 III
- 1994 Yamaha VK 540 IV
- 1996 Yamaha VK 540 V
- 1997 Yamaha VK 540 VI
- 1999 Yamaha VK 540 VII
- 2003 Yamaha VK 540 VIII
- 2005 Yamaha VK 540 IX
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
Yamaha FX, NYTRO, XTX, MTX, 40TH, RTX 40TH, RTX ER, XTX snowmobile 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Repair Manual
help of this professional electronic PDF download version of the Yamaha Motor Corporation, Ltd FX, NYTRO, XTX, MTX, 40TH, RTX 40TH, RTX ER, XTX manual
Get Your Yamaha Viking VK 540 Series Manual Today - Instant Download at www.repairloader.com (PDF) - DIY
• The Yamaha Viking VK 540 Series was produced from 1988 to 2005 and was a popular snowmobile.
• This series had multiple models, including the VK540, VK540II, VK540III, VK540IV, and VK540V.
• The VK540 Series had a liquid-cooled, two-stroke engine with a displacement of 535cc and a power output of 47 horsepower.
• It had a 15-inch wide track and a length of 115.2 inches.
• The VK540 Series had a fuel capacity of 8.2 gallons and a dry weight of 507 pounds.
• The suspension of the VK540 Series included independent double-wishbone suspension in the front and a slide-rail suspension in the rear.
• The VK540 Series had a ski stance of 39 inches and a ground clearance of 8 inches.
• It had a maximum towing capacity of 500 pounds and a maximum weight capacity of 330 pounds.
• The VK540 Series came with a Mikuni VM34 carburetor and a CDI ignition system.
• The electrical system included a 12-volt battery and a 180-watt alternator.
• The VK540 Series had a mechanical reverse system and a hand-operated brake system.
• The top speed of the VK540 Series was around 70 mph.
• The manual for the Yamaha Viking VK 540 Series includes detailed information on troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair.
• It also provides a comprehensive parts list with exploded diagrams for easy identification.
• The manual covers topics such as engine rebuilding, carburetor adjustment, clutch and drive system maintenance, and suspension tuning.
Buying the Yamaha Viking VK 540 Series manual from www.repairloader.com is a cost-effective way to maintain and repair your snowmobile.
The manual is available in PDF format and can be downloaded instantly after payment through PayPal.
With the Yamaha Viking VK 540 Series manual, you can save time and money by performing repairs and maintenance yourself.
The manual is written in easy-to-understand language and includes step-by-step instructions for every procedure.
Don't wait any longer to get your Yamaha Viking VK 540 Series manual - buy it today at www.repairloader.com and start repairing and maintaining your snowmobile like a pro.
Once payment is made through PayPal, we will send you an email with all the download information within one minute.