Repair/Fix your used supermini car today: Buy this Daihatsu Charade shop manual / repair guide.
Production/model years: 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93
Daihatsu Terios II J200, J210 J211 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Service Manual
the help of this professional electronic PDF download version of the detailed and specific Daihatsu manual / repair guide.
Production/model years: 2006, 2007,
Model specification / type: Charade / Daihatsu Motor Co., Ltd
Serial numbers: all
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete. In addition, we will email you with the download information one minute after payment
The 1983-1993 Daihatsu Charade is a subcompact car that is known for its reliability and fuel efficiency. If you own one of these vehicles and are in need of a repair manual or parts list, look no further than Repairloader.com. With instant download in PDF format, this comprehensive handbook is the perfect resource for both DIY enthusiasts and professional mechanics.
The manual includes 15 technical specifications about the 1983-1993 Daihatsu Charade, such as:
1990-1995 Polaris classic , 650, 500 SP, 650 SKS, RXL, 400, Sport GT, Sport Touring, Super Sport, Trail, XLT snowmobile repair manual
this downloadable PDF here now: Polaris Industries Inc service manual.
Production/model years: 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995.
Model specification: CLASSIC, 650, 500
• The engine is a four-cylinder, 1.0-liter or 1.3-liter engine with a maximum power output of 45-70 horsepower (depending on the model year).
• The engine is paired with a four-speed or five-speed manual transmission, or a three-speed automatic transmission.
• The vehicle has a front-wheel drive system.
• The fuel tank has a capacity of 40 liters (10.6 gallons).
• The Charade has a MacPherson strut front suspension and a coil spring rear suspension.
• The vehicle has a turning radius of 4.8 meters (15.7 feet).
• The length of the Charade is 3,610-3,725 millimeters (142-146 inches), depending on the model year.
• The width of the Charade is 1,535-1,540 millimeters (60-61 inches).
• The height of the Charade is 1,385-1,405 millimeters (54-55 inches).
• The wheelbase of the Charade is 2,370-2,400 millimeters (93-94 inches).
• The Charade has a ground clearance of 150-160 millimeters (5.9-6.3 inches).
• The vehicle's curb weight is 720-800 kilograms (1,587-1,764 pounds), depending on the model year and trim level.
• The Charade has a disc/drum brake system with anti-lock brakes available on some models.
• The vehicle's spark plugs should be replaced every 30,000-60,000 kilometers (18,641-37,282 miles), depending on the model year.
• The water pump should be replaced every 100,000 kilometers (62,137 miles).
• The manual provides detailed instructions on how to repair and maintain various components of the Daihatsu Charade, including the engine, engine assembly, transmission, suspension, brakes, and electrical system. It also includes troubleshooting guides to help you identify and fix any issues that may arise.
To purchase the manual or parts list, simply visit Repairloader.com and make a purchase using PayPal or a credit card. Once the purchase is complete, you can instantly download the manual or parts list in PDF format and start using it to repair and maintain your 1983-1993 Daihatsu Charade.
To use the manual or parts list, simply open it on your computer or mobile device and navigate to the section you need. The manual is easy to follow, with step-by-step instructions and clear diagrams to help you visualize each step of the repair process. Be sure to follow all safety precautions outlined in the manual and wear appropriate protective gear when working on your Charade.
The manual or parts list also includes helpful tips for keeping your Charade in top condition. These tips can help you extend the life of your vehicle and prevent costly repairs down the road. Some of these tips include checking and changing the oil regularly, maintaining proper tire pressure, and performing regular maintenance tasks such as air filter replacement and brake pad replacement.