Repair your used UTV with the help of this Polaris Ranger RZR 800, RZR-S, RZR-4 manual / repair guide.
Production/model years: 2013, 13
Models / brand: RZR 800, RZR-S, RZR-4 / Polaris
Serial numbers: all
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete. In addition, we will email you with the download information one minute after payment
If you're looking for a repair manual for your 2013 Polaris Ranger RZR 800, RZR-S, or RZR-4, look no further than www.repairloader.com. You can download the manual as a PDF and perform repairs yourself with the step-by-step guidance provided.
Here are 15 tech specs you should know about your 2013 Polaris Ranger RZR:
2011-2013 Polaris Ranger Diesel UTV manual
this Polaris Ranger Diesel service manual (pdf) repair guide.
Production/model years: 2011, 2012, 2013
2011 Polaris Ranger Diesel
2012 Polaris Ranger Diesel
• The engine type is a 4-stroke twin cylinder.
• The engine displacement is 760cc.
• The RZR has an electric fuel injection (EFI) system.
• The vehicle is equipped with an automatic transmission.
• The oil capacity is 2.0 quarts, and oil changes should be performed at least annually or every 100 hours of operation.
• The recommended oil type is Polaris PS-4 full synthetic oil.
• The RZR requires a 12-volt battery.
• The spark plug gap should be set to 0.028-0.033 inches.
• The front suspension type is a dual A-arm with anti-sway bar.
• The rear suspension type is a dual A-arm with a stabilizer bar.
• The RZR is equipped with hydraulic disc brakes.
• The fuel tank capacity is 7.25 gallons.
• The vehicle has a maximum payload capacity of 740 pounds.
• The overall length of the RZR is 107.4 inches, and the overall width is 50 inches.
• The RZR has a ground clearance of 11 inches.
In addition to the technical specifications, the repair manual will cover a range of topics related to the vehicle's maintenance and repair. It will cover everything from routine oil changes and spark plug replacement to more complex electrical system repairs.
The manual will also include detailed wiring diagrams and troubleshooting tips to help you diagnose and fix any issues that may arise. With the manual and some basic tools, you'll be able to save money on costly repairs and keep your RZR running smoothly.
To purchase the 2013 Polaris Ranger RZR repair manual, simply visit www.repairloader.com and select the manual for your specific model. Payment can be made securely through PayPal or credit card, and once your purchase is complete, you'll be able to download the manual immediately as a PDF file. With the repair manual in hand, you'll be ready to tackle any repair or maintenance task that comes your way.