Repair your used UTV: Download this Polaris Ranger 400 manual / repair guide.
Production/model years: 2013 / 13
Model specification / type:
2013 RANGER 400 MIDSIZE
2013 RANGER 500 EFI MIDSIZE
2013 RANGER 500 EFI CREW MIDSIZE
Serial numbers: all
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
2011-2013 Polaris Ranger Diesel UTV manual
this Polaris Ranger Diesel service manual (pdf) repair guide.
Production/model years: 2011, 2012, 2013
2011 Polaris Ranger Diesel
2012 Polaris Ranger Diesel
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete. In addition, we will email you with the download information one minute after payment
If you own a 2013 Polaris Ranger 400 4x4 EFI UTV, you know how important it is to keep it in good working order. Regular maintenance and repairs are key to ensuring that your vehicle stays in top condition for years to come. Luckily, with the 2013 Polaris Ranger 400 4x4 EFI UTV repair manual, you have all the information you need to keep your UTV running smoothly.
This manual is available for instant download at www.repairloader.com in a PDF format that is easy to use and navigate. With detailed instructions and high-quality diagrams, the repair manual provides you with step-by-step guidance for all types of repairs and maintenance tasks. Whether you're a professional mechanic or a do-it-yourselfer, this manual has everything you need to keep your 2013 Polaris Ranger 400 4x4 EFI UTV in great shape.
Here are 15 tech specs about the 2012-2013 Polaris Ranger 400 4x4 EFI that you'll find in the manual:
• The 2013 Polaris Ranger 400 4x4 EFI is powered by a 455cc liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine.
• The engine features a single overhead camshaft (SOHC) and four valves.
• The UTV has an automatic transmission with high and low ranges.
• The fuel system includes electronic fuel injection (EFI).
• The front suspension features MacPherson struts, while the rear suspension has dual A-arms.
• The UTV has hydraulic disc brakes on all four wheels.
• The 2013 Polaris Ranger 400 4x4 EFI has a towing capacity of 1,250 pounds.
• The payload capacity is 1,000 pounds.
• The UTV has a ground clearance of 10 inches.
• The wheelbase is 77 inches.
• The overall length is 110 inches.
• The UTV is 58 inches wide and 73 inches tall.
• The vehicle has a dry weight of 1,055 pounds.
• The UTV is equipped with a 12-volt battery.
The wiring diagram in the repair manual provides detailed information about the electrical system, including the location of all fuses and relays.
In addition to these tech specs, the repair manual includes information on how to troubleshoot common problems, such as engine misfires and starting issues. The manual also provides detailed instructions on how to perform a wide range of repairs and maintenance tasks, including oil changes, brake service, and electrical system repairs. You'll also find detailed schematics and diagrams to help you identify and locate components.
The 2013 Polaris Ranger 400 4x4 EFI UTV repair manual is available for instant download at www.repairloader.com, and you can purchase it using either PayPal or a credit card. With this manual at your fingertips, you can be confident in your ability to repair and maintain your UTV, and you'll save time and money by avoiding trips to the dealership or mechanic. So why wait? Buy the manual today and start taking care of your 2013 Polaris Ranger 400 4x4 EFI UTV!