The following models are included in this manual: ATC 110 / Honda
Honda ATC 110
Engine: 105cc four-stroke, air-cooled, horizontal OHV, single-cylinder
Production year(s): 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985
Manual Language: English
"Download the Ultimate 3-Wheeler Manual Service for the 1979-1985 Honda ATC 110: Engine Specs, Maintenance Tips, Modifications, and More!"
Discover the thrilling world of the 1979-1985 Honda ATC 110 3-wheeler ATV. This comprehensive guide offers valuable insights into the engine specifications, maintenance tips, common issues, tuning options, accessories, and owner reviews of these iconic ATVs. Whether you're a proud owner, an enthusiast, or simply intrigued by the world of three-wheelers, this guide is your gateway to understanding the intricacies of the Honda ATC 110. Get ready to dive into the exhilarating realm of off-road adventures on this legendary ATV!
Engine Specs/Technical Specifications:
• The Honda ATC 110 is equipped with a 105cc, air-cooled, single-cylinder, four-stroke engine.
• It features an overhead valve (OHV) design for improved power and efficiency.
• The engine has a bore and stroke measurement of 52.4mm x 49.5mm.
• It comes with a kick-starter mechanism for ignition.
• The ATC 110 features a four-speed transmission with an automatic clutch.
• It utilizes a chain final drive system to transfer power to the rear wheel.
• The ATV has a CDI ignition system for reliable spark generation.
• It features a capacitor discharge ignition (CDI) for easy starting.
• The ATC 110 has a front suspension consisting of telescopic forks with 2.8 inches (7 cm) of travel.
• It features a single rear suspension swingarm with 2.9 inches (7.4 cm) of travel.
• The ATV has a total weight of approximately 194 pounds (88 kg).
• It has a wheelbase of 38.6 inches (98 cm) for stability and maneuverability.
• The ATC 110 has a ground clearance of 4.3 inches (11 cm).
• It features 22x8-10 front tires and 22x11-8 rear tires for optimal off-road traction.
• The ATV offers a comfortable seat height of 25.6 inches (65 cm).
• It features drum brakes on both the front and rear wheels for reliable stopping power.
• The ATC 110 has a fuel tank capacity of approximately 1.7 gallons (6.4 liters).
• It is equipped with a front cargo rack for carrying essentials.
• The ATV features a durable steel frame for rugged off-road use.
• The ATC 110 utilizes a 6V electrical system.
Facts and Details:
- The Honda ATC 110 played a significant role in popularizing three-wheelers for recreational and utility use.
- These models were known for their reliability, versatility, and user-friendly design.
- The ATC 110 became a popular choice for both beginner riders and experienced enthusiasts.
- The compact size and light weight made it ideal for maneuvering through tight trails and off-road terrains.
- The ATC 110 featured a semi-automatic transmission, allowing riders to shift gears without the use of a clutch.
- These models were equipped with electric start, making it easier to ignite the engine.
- The ATC 110's low seat height and user-friendly controls made it accessible to a wide range of riders.
- These three-wheelers were often used for recreational riding, hunting, and light utility tasks.
- The ATC 110's suspension system provided a comfortable ride, absorbing bumps and vibrations.
- These models were praised for their durability and ability to withstand rough off-road conditions.
- The ATC 110's compact dimensions allowed for easy transportation and storage.
- These ATVs have gained a cult following among vintage off-road vehicle enthusiasts.
Maintenance Intervals, Tips, and Common Issues:
* Regular maintenance intervals include oil changes every 500 miles (804 km) or three months, whichever comes first.
* Clean or replace the air filter every 1,000 miles (1,609 km) or as needed.
* Maintain the proper chain tension and lubrication for smooth operation.
* Regularly inspect and adjust the brakes for optimal stopping power.
* Common issues may include carburetor clogs, ignition system problems, and worn-out brakes. Cleaning or rebuilding the carburetor, checking and replacing faulty ignition components, and replacing worn brake pads can solve these issues.
Popular Tuning Tips or Modifications:
Upgrading the exhaust system can improve engine performance and enhance the ATV's sound.
Installing a high-flow air filter and rejetting the carburetor can optimize fuel-air mixture for better throttle response.
Suspension upgrades, such as aftermarket shocks or springs, can improve ride comfort and handling.
Adding skid plates or protective accessories can safeguard the ATV's undercarriage during off-road adventures.
Customizing the body with graphics kits or fender extensions can personalize the ATV's appearance.
Available Accessories and Aftermarket Options:
Replacement parts such as filters, spark plugs, and brake pads are readily available.
Aftermarket exhaust systems, air filters, and carburetor kits offer performance enhancements.
Accessories like cargo racks, brush guards, and LED lighting kits can be added for increased functionality.
Owner Reviews and Opinions (Strengths and Weaknesses):
Owners often praise the Honda ATC 110 for its reliability, ease of use, and low maintenance requirements.
The semi-automatic transmission and electric start are considered user-friendly features.
The ATV's lightweight and maneuverability make it suitable for riders of all skill levels.
However, some owners mention that the lack of suspension travel may result in a rougher ride over uneven terrain.
The three-wheel design can be less stable than four-wheelers in certain situations, requiring careful maneuvering.
Repairs That Need to Be Carried Out Most Frequently:
► Carburetor cleaning and adjustment.
► Oil and filter changes.
► Chain maintenance and lubrication.
► Brake system inspection and pad replacement.
► Electrical system troubleshooting and repair.
Begin your Honda ATC 110 troubleshooting journey by clicking the green button and purchasing the detailed shop handbook in PDF format securely with RepairLoader using PayPal.
To access your official Honda ATC 110 OEM shop manual/parts list, simply complete your payment through PayPal. Once the payment is processed, your download link will appear on the checkout page, and we will immediately email you the payment and download information.
Price: 18.99 USD