Take control of your compact car's repairs - Get your hands on the Original Nissan Motor Corporation, Ltd Stanza repair manual in PDF format today.
Specs and manual details:
Production year(s): 1991
The following models are encompassed by this manual: Stanza / Nissan Motor Corporation, Ltd
Manual Language: English
Instant delivery/download: Your download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
Printable: Yes (with all printers)
"Download Your Nissan Stanza Workshop Manual for DIY Repairs and Maintenance!"
The 1991 Nissan Stanza is a reliable and efficient mid-size sedan that was popular with families and commuters. Here are some engine specs/technical specifications for this vehicle:
• Engine: 2.4-liter inline 4-cylinder
• Horsepower: 138 hp @ 4,800 rpm
• Torque: 152 lb-ft @ 2,800 rpm
• Transmission: 4-speed automatic or 5-speed manual
• Drivetrain: Front-wheel drive
• Suspension: Independent front and rear
• Fuel economy: 21 mpg city / 27 mpg highway
• Fuel tank capacity: 15.9 gallons
• Maximum towing capacity: 1,000 lbs.
• Wheelbase: 100.4 inches
• Length: 176.8 inches
• Width: 66.5 inches
• Height: 53.7 inches
• Ground clearance: 5.5 inches
• Curb weight: 2,905 lbs.
• Front brakes: Disc brakes
• Rear brakes: Drum brakes
• Front suspension travel: 5.9 inches
• Rear suspension travel: 5.5 inches
• Axle ratio: 4.11:1
• Tire size: P195/70R14
• Turning radius: 36.4 feet
Here are some interesting facts and details about the 1991 Nissan Stanza:
- The Stanza was sold as the Nissan Altima in North America starting in 1992.
- The Stanza was known for its comfortable ride and spacious interior.
- The Stanza featured a digital dashboard display.
- The GXE trim level came with power windows, locks, and mirrors.
- The Stanza was produced in Japan, the United States, and other countries.
- The 1991 model year saw some minor changes to the exterior styling.
- The Stanza was available as a sedan or wagon.
To keep your Nissan Stanza running smoothly, regular maintenance is important. Here are some maintenance intervals and general tips to follow:
- Oil changes every 3,000-5,000 miles
- Brake inspections every 10,000-15,000 miles
- Replace air filter every 15,000-30,000 miles
- Check and replace spark plugs every 30,000-60,000 miles
- Keep tires properly inflated and balanced
- Check fluids regularly (oil, coolant, brake fluid, etc.)
Common issues with the 1991 Nissan Stanza include:
- Alternator failure
- Transmission problems (slipping, shifting issues, etc.)
- Electrical issues (power windows, lights, etc.)
- Fuel pump failure
- Engine overheating
Some popular tuning tips and modifications for the Nissan Stanza include:
- Upgraded suspension components for better handling
- Aftermarket exhaust systems for improved performance and sound
- Cold air intakes for increased horsepower
- Performance brake pads and rotors for improved stopping power
- ECU tuning for increased power and throttle response
There are some accessories and aftermarket options available for the Nissan Stanza, including:
- Floor mats and seat covers for added protection and customization
- Audio systems and speakers for enhanced audio quality
- Cargo organizers and storage solutions for increased utility
Owner reviews and opinions about the strengths and weaknesses of the 1991 Nissan Stanza include:
Strengths: Comfortable ride, spacious interior, good fuel economy.
Weaknesses: Lack of power, reliability issues with some components, outdated technology.
To purchase and access the Nissan Stanza workshop manual in PDF format, simply head to www.repairloader.com and click on the purchase button. You can use your PayPal or credit card to make the payment, and get instant access to all the information you need for DIY repairs and maintenance. After your payment is complete, you will receive the Nissan Stanza manual and parts list download link on the checkout page. We will also email you all the download information you need, ensuring a quick and secure process.
Price: 18.99 USD