This is a professional electronic pdf download version of the Husqvarna Sapphire sewing machine service manual.
Fix your sewing machine with the help of this Husqvarna Sapphire manual.
This full quality Husqvarna sewing machine pdf manual is 100 percent complete and intact, no missing or corrupted pages or sections.
This is a comprehensive Husqvarna Sapphire manual needed for service and adjustment of the sewing machine.
All our Husqvarna manuals are in best quality.
Manual Language: English
Manual format: pdf
Platform: Windows and MAC
Requirements: Adobe PDF Reader & WinZip
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
Compatible: All Versions of Windows & Mac
Perfect for the DIY person!
Directions for use .. 4
Service tools ...... 5
Settings ........ 6
Settings - Quick reference ...... 7
1. Belt tension -drive belt ..... 10
2. Belt tension -motor belt ..... 10
3. The play of the hook gear ..... 11
4. Setting the hook in relation to the feeding eccentric (After feeding) .... 12
5. The gap between the needle and the hook ...3
6. Setting the needle plate (the hook cover) in relation to the needle in the feeding direction. ... 14
7. Setting the feed dog in relation to the needle plate ...15
8. The height of the hook ..... 16
9. Feed dog height ..... 17
10. Setting the needle in centre position 18
11. The needle bar height ..20
12. The timing of the hook in relation to the needle ... 21
13. Needle threader stop .. 22
14. Threading device .... 23
15. Presser foot parallelism to the feed dog .... 24
16. Presser foot height to the needle plate .... 24
17. Pivot height ... 25
18. Stitch length balance basic setting .... 26
19. Stitch length balance ... 27
20. Lower thread tension (thread tension of the bobbin case).. 28
21. Thread tension releaser 830 850 ...29
22.Upper thread tension 830 850
23. Upper thread tension 870 - Setting point 1
24. Upper thread tension 870 - Setting point 2
25. Upper thread tension 870 - Setting point 3
26. Upper thread tension 870 - Setting point 4
27. Setting the thread take-up spring ...... 35
28. Disconnection when winding the bobbin ... 36
Service program Sapphire ... 37
Functions of the service menu 1 - Step motors .... 38
Functions of the service menu 2 - Display and Sensor . 39
Functions of the service menu 3 - Test patterns .... 40
Functions of the service menu 4 - Info and Test patterns .. 41
Functions of the service menu 5 - Key Board Test . 42
Front Lid .... 43
Rear cover ... 43
Front cover.... 44
Power supply..... 46
Circuit board - Circuit diagram Sapphire 850/830 .. 47
Circuit board - Circuit diagram Sapphire 870 .. 48
Tension unit ... 49
Tension unit - Replacement of the tension discs 830/850 ... 50
Tension unit - Replacement of the tension discs 870...... 51
Tension unit - Replacement of the Stepmotor 870 ... 52
Sewing head .... 53
Step motor of the needle ..... 54
Step motor of the Presser bar .55
Presser bar bushing ...... 56
Needle bar bushing ... 57
Sewing head re-building .... 58
Arm shaft. ..... 61
Hook cover compl. 830 850 ... 62
Hook cover compl. 870 ..... 63
Replace thread cutter knife 870 ...... 64
Hook complete ....... 65
Feeding unit step motor .... 66
Feeding unit .. 67
Lower Shaft .....68
Bobbin winding device ...69
Threadcutting unit .... 70
Remove Thread tension cover ... 71
Click on the download button to start payment and instant download of your Husqvarna Sapphire sewing machine service manual now
Thanks for using one of the largest sewing machine pdf manual download shops.
We also sell other Husqvarna sewing maching and overlock handbooks.
Before you buy this Husqvarna Sapphire sewing machine service manual (pdf) download 0* please note the following:
If there is a problem with the download of your manual, please contact us. Free support.
The internet is the best place to find a Husqvarna Sapphire Sewing Machine Service Manual Download. If you are interested in purchasing a new or used sewing machine, it is vital that you get acquainted with the basic sewing tools and equipment so that you will know what to look for when making your decision. Sewing machines are no different than cars in this regard. When you are shopping for one, make sure that you know what the features and functions are on the machine you are looking at. You can then eliminate those that are not necessary or obsolete in your situation and focus on what you need.
If you purchase a used machine, you have to do a lot more research before you purchase it. A lot of people don't realize that they can save money by buying second-hand. Instead of paying retail prices for something that has been previously owned, you can often find a great deal online by searching for websites selling these types of items. You can also do a search on the classifieds for your area to find a seller.
The Husqvarna sewing machine manual is full of all kinds of helpful tips and instructions. It will take you through all the different operating positions, stitches and sizes. This is an excellent manual to have. As far as your new or used machine, you will definitely want to have this manual. Once you have it, you will be ready to put it to good use and start making wonderful quilts, draperies and other fabrics.