Repair your Hydraulic Excavator: Buy/use/download this John Deere 490 repair manual.
Model, type / brand or manufacturer: 490 / Deere & Company / JD / John Deere
John Deere 9400, 9500, 9600 Combine Technical Manual - TM1401, TM1402, TM1545
John Deere 9400, 9500, 9600 Technical Manual.
Manual details, specs and technical data:
Model, type / manufacturer or brand: 9400, 9500, 9600, 9000 Series
Engine details: 300 Series, 239cu in, 4 cylinders, Turbocharged, 212lb ft, 2200rpm, 75hp, 1400rpm, 2200rpm.
Type: Operation and Tests manual
Publication number: TM1302
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
10 interesting tech specs about the John Deere 490 Hydraulic Excavator:
1. The John Deere 490 Hydraulic Excavator has a net power output of 50 horsepower.
2. It has a maximum operating weight of 10,000 pounds.
3. The excavator is equipped with a 4-cylinder diesel engine.
4. It has a maximum digging depth of 13 feet and 8 inches.
5. The 490 Hydraulic Excavator has a maximum digging reach of 21 feet and 4 inches.
6. It has a maximum digging height of 22 feet and 8 inches.
7. The machine has a maximum swing speed of 10 revolutions per minute.
8. It has a maximum arm digging force of 5,890 pounds.
9. The 490 Hydraulic Excavator is equipped with a hydrostatic transmission.
10. It has a maximum digging force of 7,360 pounds.
6 steps to repair the hydraulic system of your John Deere 490 Excavator
If your John Deere 490 Excavator is experiencing issues with the hydraulic system, it's essential to diagnose and fix the problem as soon as possible. Here are six steps to follow to repair the hydraulic system:
- Identify the problem: Common issues include leaks, lack of pressure, and malfunctioning components.
- Locate and repair leaks: Check the hydraulic system for any leaks and replace any damaged hoses, fittings, or seals.
- Check oil levels: Inspect the hydraulic reservoir and top up the oil if required.
- Inspect and replace filters: Filters may be clogged or dirty, and they should be replaced regularly.
- Check pressure: The hydraulic system pressure should be checked and adjusted as necessary.
- Inspect and replace damaged components: Inspect the pump, valves, and other components for wear and damage, replacing any parts as needed.
It's important to note that specific repair procedures for the hydraulic system may vary depending on the problem. So, it is recommended that you consult the operator's manual or contact a John Deere dealer for more detailed repair instructions.
If you need a manual for your John Deere 490 Excavator, visit www.repairloader.com to buy and download a manual today. With the manual, you'll have access to valuable information on troubleshooting, maintenance, and repairs for your machine. Click the green button to start the instant download.
Once payment is made through PayPal, you will receive an email with all the download information within one minute.