1995-2001 Johnson Evinrude 5 hp, 6 hp, 8 hp, 9.9 hp, 15 hp, 30 hp, 40 hp, 70 hp outboard motor manual
To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
Service/Fix your outboard motor - Purchase and instantly download the Johnson Evinrude 5hp-70hp manual in PDF format.
Production/model years: 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001.
This manual applies to the following models:
5 HP: 1997-2001
6 HP: 1997-2001
8 HP: 1995-2001
9.9 HP: 1997-1998 (211cc motor)
9.9 HP: 1995-2001 (305cc motor)
15 HP: 1995-2001
Serial numbers for the 1995-2001 Johnson Evinrude outboard motor series:
Johnson Evinrude 5 hp (1995): E0000001 to E0057999
Johnson Evinrude 6 hp (1996): E006001 to E048001
Johnson Evinrude 8 hp (1997): E008701 to E052001
Johnson Evinrude 9.9 hp (1998): E010601 to E050000
Johnson Evinrude 15 hp (1999): E011001 to E050000
Johnson Evinrude 30 hp (2000): E030701 to E052000
Johnson Evinrude 40 hp (2001): E040001 to E057999
Johnson Evinrude 70 hp (2001): E070001 to E070999
Manual Language: English
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Keep Your 1995-2001 Johnson Evinrude Outboard Motor Running Smoothly with Our Comprehensive Manual"
If you're the owner of a 1995-2001 Johnson Evinrude outboard motor, you know that regular maintenance is key to keeping your engine running smoothly. Fortunately, our comprehensive manual has everything you need to keep your motor in top condition. From routine maintenance tasks like oil changes and spark plug replacements to more complex repairs like rebuilding your carburetor, our manual has you covered.
Here are some of the tech specs that make the 1995-2001 Johnson Evinrude outboard motor series stand out:
• These motors come in a range of sizes, including 5 hp, 6 hp, 8 hp, 9.9 hp, 15 hp, 30 hp, 40 hp, and 70 hp models.
• The engines feature a two-stroke design and are air-cooled.
• The motors are equipped with a manual start system.
• The displacement of the engines ranges from 4.9 cubic inches (5 hp) to 49.7 cubic inches (70 hp).
• The motors feature a CD ignition system.
• The carburetor is a single barrel design on most models.
• The fuel tank capacity ranges from 0.3 gallons (5 hp) to 3.2 gallons (70 hp).
• The 5 hp model has a dry weight of 38 lbs, while the 70 hp model weighs in at 249 lbs.
• The gear ratio varies depending on the model, with ratios ranging from 1.84:1 to 2.33:1.
• The 5 hp and 6 hp models have a maximum speed of around 20 mph, while the 70 hp model can reach speeds of up to 45 mph.
To buy our manual for the 1995-2001 Johnson Evinrude 5 hp, 6 hp, 8 hp, 9.9 hp, 15 hp, 30 hp, 40 hp, or 70 hp outboard motor, simply visit www.repairloader.com and use our fast and secure PayPal checkout process. Once your payment is complete, you'll have access to our instant download feature, allowing you to get your manual and start your repairs right away.