To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
Service/Overhaul/Repair your Waverunner like a pro now - Download this PDF at repairloader.com: Yamaha Motor Corporation, Ltd GP 800 manual.
Manual details, specs and technical data:
Production/model years: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 onwards.
This manual applies to the following models: GP 800
Manual Language: English
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
Fuel System Service
Factory Repair Procedures
Gearbox Service, Removal and Installation
Factory Maintenance Schedules
Engine Firing Order
Get Ready to Ride with the 1998-2001 Yamaha GP 800 - Manual and Parts Catalog Available Now at www.repairloader.com
The Yamaha GP 800 is a popular personal watercraft known for its speed, agility, and reliability. Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, the manual and parts catalog available at www.repairloader.com can help you keep your GP 800 in top condition and ready for any adventure on the water.
Here are 20 key tech specs about the 1998-2001 Yamaha GP 800:
• The GP 800 has an 800cc, 2-stroke, 3-cylinder engine.
• The engine has a bore and stroke of 82 x 74mm.
• The compression ratio is 7.4:1.
• The GP 800 has a maximum power output of 120 horsepower at 7,000 rpm.
• The GP 800 has a maximum torque output of 88 lb-ft at 6,500 rpm.
• The watercraft has a dry weight of 495 lbs.
• The GP 800 has a fuel tank capacity of 13.2 gallons.
• The watercraft has a seating capacity of up to 3 people.
• The GP 800 has a length of 106.3 inches.
• The watercraft has a width of 43.3 inches.
• The GP 800 has a height of 40.2 inches.
• The watercraft has a 155mm jet pump with a stainless steel impeller.
• The GP 800 has a top speed of around 60 mph.
• The watercraft has a reverse gear system.
• The GP 800 has a hydraulic disc front brake and a mechanical rear brake.
• The watercraft has a fiberglass hull and deck.
• The GP 800 has a standard analog speedometer and tachometer.
• The watercraft has a standard fuel level and oil level warning system.
• The GP 800 has a standard bilge pump and water-resistant storage compartments.
• The watercraft has a 12-volt battery and electric starter system.
To buy the manual and parts catalog for your 1998-2001 Yamaha GP 800, simply visit www.repairloader.com and pay securely through PayPal. Once your • payment is processed, you can instantly download the manual and parts catalog in PDF format. Get the resources you need to keep your watercraft running smoothly and ready for your next adventure on the water.
Ready to start your instant download? Visit www.repairloader.com and click on the green button to get started!
Maintaining Your Yamaha GP 800 Waverunner: Tips and Resources
As a Yamaha GP 800 Waverunner owner, you want to keep your watercraft in top condition and ready for any adventure on the water. Here are some tips for maintaining your GP 800:
Take the watercraft out of the water and eliminate any remaining water in the engine and exhaust systems by running the engine for 10-15 seconds while squeezing and releasing the throttle. Don't use full throttle during this process to avoid damage.
To prevent condensation, top off the oil tank on all oil-injected models with Yamalube for outboards. For storage of one month or more, add Yamaha Fuel Conditioner/Stabilizer to the fuel tanks before topping them off. This will help keep your fuel fresh.
After every use, flush the cooling system to remove salt, dirt, and sand. Follow the instructions in the Yamaha GP 800 Waverunner 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 Onwards Workshop Repair Manual, available for download at www.repairloader.com.
Remove drain plugs (if equipped) and wash down the entire watercraft with fresh water, including the bilge area and the engine. Dry the residual moisture with clean, dry rags or a sponge, and don't forget to re-install the drain plugs before use. Spray the engine's outer and all rubber and metal parts under the hood with Yamaha Silicone Protectant to prevent external engine corrosion.
Fog the engine using Storage Fogging Oil. Note that all post-1993 models have a fogging hole in the carburetor cover.
For more details on how to take care of your Yamaha GP 800 Waverunner from 1998, 1999, 2000, and 2001, refer to the Yamaha GP 800 Waverunner 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 Onwards Workshop Repair Manual, available for download at www.repairloader.com.
To get your manual and other resources for maintaining and repairing your Yamaha GP 800 Waverunner, visit www.repairloader.com and buy securely through PayPal. With these resources at your disposal, you can feel confident about keeping your watercraft running smoothly and ready for your next adventure on the water.