Repair your used snowmobile with the help of this professional electronic PDF download version of the detailed and specific Ski-Doo manual / repair guide.
Manual details, specs and technical data:
Production/model years: 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979.
Ski-Doo Elan, Olympique, T'NT, R/V, Citation, Everest Blizzard snowmobile1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979 repair manual
help of this professional electronic PDF download version of the Bombardier Recreational Products manual / repair guide.
Production/model years: 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973,
Models / type:
Bombardier Ski Doo Elan, Olympique, TNT, R/V, Citation, Everest, Blizzard snowmobile 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979 Manual
the help of this professional electronic PDF download version of the detailed and specific Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. Ski-Doo Elan, Olympique, TNT, R/V, Citation, Everest,
Elan 250 Twin
Elan 250 Twin Deluxe
Ford Everest 2012, 2013 repair manual
Ford Everest with the help of this professional PDF download version of the detailed and specific mid-size body-on-frame sport utility vehicle (SUV) repair guide and
TNT F/A, R/V, 440, R/V 340, 294, 300, 292 single
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"1970-1979 Ski-Doo Snowmobiles: Elan, Olimpique, Blizzard, and Everest - Service Manual and Parts Catalog - Instant Download at www.repairloader.com"
If you're looking for a service manual and parts catalog for your 1970-1979 Ski-Doo snowmobile, you can buy and download it instantly from www.repairloader.com. Here are 20 tech specs you should know about these classic snowmobiles:
• Engine sizes range from 250cc to 640cc.
• All models feature a two-stroke engine.
• The Elan is the smallest model, with a track width of only 15 inches.
• The Olimpique was designed for racing and has a top speed of 80mph.
• The Blizzard has a liquid-cooled engine for improved performance in warm weather.
• The Everest is a utility snowmobile with a long track for improved traction in deep snow.
• All models feature a manual pull start.
• Fuel capacity ranges from 5 gallons to 10 gallons depending on the model.
• Most models feature a single ski in the front and a track in the back.
• Some models, such as the Blizzard, feature a dual-carburetor system.
• The Elan has a lightweight fiberglass body.
• The Olimpique has adjustable shocks for improved handling.
• The Everest has a cargo rack for hauling gear.
• All models have a hand-operated brake system.
• The Blizzard has a tachometer and speedometer.
• The Elan has a low seat height for improved maneuverability.
• The Olimpique has a racing-style seat and handlebars for improved control.
• The Everest has a high windshield to protect the rider from wind and snow.
• All models have a basic lighting system, with a headlight and taillight.
The service manual includes detailed instructions for engine repair, lubrication, and oil changes, as well as a parts catalog for ordering replacement parts.
To get started with your download, simply click on the green button and follow the instructions to access your service manual and parts catalog. With this information, you'll be ready to tackle any repair or maintenance task on your 1970-1979 Ski-Doo snowmobile.