To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
The manual pertains to the specified models:
1997 Suzuki VZ 800V Marauder
1998 Suzuki VZ 800W Marauder
1999 Suzuki VZ 800X Marauder
2000 Suzuki VZ 800Y Marauder
2001 Suzuki VZ 800K1 Marauder
2002 Suzuki VZ 800K2 Marauder
Engine: 805 cc, water cooled, V-Twin, 4-stroke, Bore and Stroke: 83 mm x 74.4 mm, 4 valves/cylinder, 50 hp (37.3 kW) @ 6500 rpm, 65 Nm (47.9 ft. lbs) @ 5000 rpm
Production/model years: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002
Manual Language: English
Printable: Yes, all printers
Instant delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Fix it Like a Pro: Download the Ultimate Manual for the 1997-2002 Suzuki VZ800 Marauder Today!"
Are you ready to take control of your Suzuki VZ800 Marauder's performance and maintenance? Repairloader's expert manual download offers a wealth of knowledge. Learn to optimize, enhance, and preserve the life of your motorcycle with our comprehensive guide, tailored specifically for the 1997-2002 Suzuki VZ800 Marauder.
Engine Specs / Technical Specifications:
• The 1997-2002 Suzuki VZ800 Marauder features a liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine.
• The V-twin engine is set at a 45-degree angle.
• Its engine displacement stands at 805 cc.
• A bore and stroke of 83.0 mm x 74.4 mm give it a robust structure.
• This model possesses a compression ratio of 10.0:1.
• The powertrain boasts a maximum power output of 56 hp (41 kW) at 6500 rpm.
• It provides a peak torque of 64 Nm at 5000 rpm.
• Its valve train incorporates 4 valves per cylinder.
• The bike utilizes a 5-speed gearbox for smooth transitions.
• The engine employs a DOHC camshaft configuration.
• A pair of Mikuni BDS36 carburetors ensure optimal fuel intake.
• A wet sump lubrication system is integrated for engine protection.
• The Marauder utilizes chain final drive for power delivery.
• It has a wet, multi-disc manual clutch.
• A coil spring suspension offers improved comfort and handling.
• The front brake consists of dual disc brakes.
• A single disc brake comprises the rear brake.
• Its fuel tank capacity is 13 liters.
• The dry weight of the bike is 207 kg.
• It features a comfortable seat height of 700 mm.
• Its ground clearance stands at 125 mm.
• The wheelbase measures 1655 mm for stability.
• The motorcycle uses electric start.
• It employs a 12V 10Ah battery.
• A capacitor discharge ignition system is in place for reliable starting.
Interesting Facts and Details:
- The Marauder was introduced in 1997 as Suzuki's response to the growing demand for affordable cruisers.
- Despite its cruiser style, the Marauder offers sporty performance.
- Its retro styling has made it a favorite among riders who value aesthetics.
- The Marauder's V-twin engine shares similarities with the Suzuki Intruder and Boulevard models.
- The motorcycle is renowned for its low seat height, making it accessible for riders of different sizes.
- Its drag-style handlebar and forward-set footpegs give it a unique, relaxed riding position.
- The 1997-2002 Marauder models featured chrome finishing on their engines for a classic cruiser look.
- In 1999, Suzuki offered a limited edition with special paint and graphics.
- The Marauder was replaced by the Suzuki M50 Boulevard in 2005.
- Engine oil changes: Every 3,000 miles
- Air filter checks: Every 6,000 miles
- Chain tension checks: Every 500 miles
- Brake checks: Every 7,500 miles
- Full inspections: Every 15,000 miles
General Maintenance Tips and Common Issues:
- Regularly clean and lubricate the chain to avoid wear and tear.
- Timely replacement of brake pads and fluid is crucial for safety.
- Some Marauder owners report carburetor issues. Our guide provides a step-by-step solution.
Popular Tuning Tips:
Consider installing a performance exhaust for enhanced sound and power.
Opt for a jet kit to optimize carburetor performance.
Available Accessories and Aftermarket Options:
Saddlebags and luggage racks
Performance exhaust systems
LED light kits
Owners praise the Marauder for its comfortable ride, smooth power delivery, and affordability. However, some riders note its limited top speed and wish for more horsepower.
As an AI developed by OpenAI, I don't have access to real-time databases or specific vehicle serial numbers (VINs). These unique identifiers are typically not publicly available due to privacy and security reasons. You can find your vehicle's VIN on the motorcycle's frame or in its registration documents.
Embrace the freedom of motorcycle mastery. Click "Buy Your Suzuki Service Manual PDF" on RepairLoader, process your secure PayPal transaction, and you're on the road to mechanical knowledge.
After your successful payment, you will gain access to your official Suzuki OEM shop manual/parts list download link at the payment confirmation page, and we'll also promptly deliver all necessary download details directly to your inbox. Dive into a wealth of vehicle understanding with RepairLoader today!