The following models are covered by this manual: CRF 150R, CRF 150RB / Honda Motor Co. Ltd
Production/model years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
Engine: 149 cc, 9,09 ci, single cylinder, liquid cooled, four-stroke, 11.7:1, 66.0 x 43.7 mm (2.6 x 1.7 inches)
Manual Language: English
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Comprehensive Manual to Repair, Maintain, and Enhance Your Honda CRF150R and CRF150RB: Unleash the Power!"
Welcome to your ultimate guide for the 2007-2012 Honda CRF150R and CRF150RB. In this detailed manual, you will find everything you need to know about maintaining, repairing, and enhancing these powerful bikes. We have compiled a list of engine specifications, interesting facts, maintenance tips, common issues and their solutions, tuning tips, available accessories, owner reviews, and more. Get ready to unlock the full potential of your Honda CRF150R and CRF150RB!
• The Honda CRF150R and CRF150RB models are equipped with a 149cc liquid-cooled, single-cylinder four-stroke engine.
• The engine features Unicam® technology, utilizing a single overhead camshaft design for optimal performance.
• It has a bore and stroke of 66mm x 43.7mm, providing a responsive power delivery.
• Compression ratio stands at 11.7:1, ensuring efficient combustion and power output.
• The bikes employ a Keihin 32mm flat-slide carburetor for precise fuel delivery.
• Both models come with a lightweight, maintenance-free CD ignition system for reliable starting.
• The engines are mated to a close-ratio five-speed transmission, offering smooth and precise shifting.
• A manual clutch with a coil spring provides excellent control and feel during gear changes.
• The bikes feature a high-capacity radiator and an engine oil cooler for optimal cooling performance.
• The CRF150R and CRF150RB boast a high-performance, stainless-steel exhaust system for improved flow and power.
• They are equipped with a PGM-FI (Programmed Fuel Injection) system for enhanced fuel efficiency and throttle response.
• The bikes have a fuel capacity of 1.11 gallons (4.2 liters), allowing for extended riding sessions.
• The CRF150R and CRF150RB models have a chain final drive for efficient power transfer to the rear wheel.
• They feature a robust kickstarter mechanism, ensuring reliable starting even in demanding conditions.
• Both models come with a lightweight aluminum frame, offering excellent rigidity and handling characteristics.
• The suspension setup includes Showa front forks with 37mm diameter tubes, providing responsive and controlled damping.
• At the rear, the bikes feature a Showa single-shock with adjustable compression and rebound damping.
• The Honda CRF150RB comes with larger wheels (19-inch front, 16-inch rear) compared to the CRF150R (17-inch front, 14-inch rear).
• Both models utilize hydraulic disc brakes for reliable and consistent stopping power.
• The CRF150R and CRF150RB have a wheelbase of 49.6 inches (1260mm) for stability and maneuverability.
• Ground clearance stands at 11.9 inches (303mm), enabling the bikes to tackle various off-road terrains.
• The seat height is set at 32.8 inches (834mm), providing a comfortable riding position.
• The CRF150R and CRF150RB have a dry weight of approximately 164.5 lbs (74.6 kg) and 167 lbs (75.7 kg), respectively.
• These models feature a digital instrument cluster, displaying essential information such as speed, rpm, and trip meter.
• The bikes come with durable plastic bodywork, designed to withstand the rigors of off-road riding.
Facts and Details:
- The CRF150RB variant stands for "Big Wheel" and is aimed at taller riders or those seeking enhanced stability.
- The bikes are designed for motocross and off-road racing, delivering impressive performance on the track.
- The engines on both models are tuned to provide excellent low-end torque and high-revving power.
- The CRF150R and CRF150RB boast a high power-to-weight ratio, allowing for quick acceleration and agility.
- These bikes feature a removable rear subframe, making maintenance and repairs easier.
- The suspension components on the CRF150R and CRF150RB can be adjusted to suit rider preferences and track conditions.
- Honda offers a range of genuine accessories for these models, including performance exhaust systems, graphics kits, and skid plates.
- The CRF150R and CRF150RB are known for their exceptional durability and reliability, minimizing downtime.
- Riders can fine-tune the bike's performance with aftermarket modifications such as sprocket changes or upgraded air filters.
- These Honda models have garnered a reputation for their nimble handling and precise cornering abilities.
- The bikes feature an ergonomic design with rider-friendly controls for enhanced comfort and control.
- The CRF150R and CRF150RB are favorites among amateur and professional motocross riders alike.
Maintenance Intervals, General Tips, and Common Issues:
- It is recommended to perform an oil change every 15-20 hours of riding or at least once a year.
- Regularly inspect and clean the air filter to ensure proper airflow and prevent engine damage.
- Adjust the valve clearances at the recommended intervals to maintain optimal engine performance.
- Check and adjust the chain tension regularly to prevent excessive wear or chain slippage.
- Inspect the brake pads and discs for wear, and replace them if necessary to ensure reliable braking.
- Maintain the correct tire pressure for optimal traction and handling.
- Keep the bike clean and free from debris, especially after off-road rides, to prevent damage to the components.
- Common issues may include carburetor clogs, spark plug fouling, and clutch problems. Regular maintenance and proper tuning can prevent or resolve these issues.
Popular Tuning Tips or Modifications:
- Upgrading the exhaust system can enhance power delivery and create a more aggressive sound.
- Installing a high-flow air filter can improve airflow and increase overall engine performance.
- Fine-tuning the carburetor or fuel injection settings can optimize fuel delivery for different riding conditions.
- Changing sprocket sizes can alter the bike's gearing, providing more low-end torque or higher top speed.
- Suspension modifications, such as adjusting the fork oil level or changing springs, can enhance handling and comfort.
Available Accessories and Aftermarket Options:
- Performance exhaust systems from brands like FMF, Pro Circuit, and Yoshimura.
- Graphics kits and seat covers to personalize the bike's appearance.
- Skid plates and frame guards to protect vital components during off-road riding.
- Handlebar grips with improved ergonomics and vibration damping.
- Upgraded footpegs with better grip and durability.
- Radiator braces to provide additional protection in demanding riding conditions.
- Chain and sprocket kits for customized gearing options.
- Performance air filters for increased airflow and engine performance.
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
- Excellent power delivery and engine performance.
- Nimble and precise handling characteristics.
- Durability and reliability for extended use.
- Adjustable suspension for personalized riding preferences.
- Comfortable ergonomics for riders of varying heights.
- Limited fuel capacity for longer rides.
- Maintenance intervals can be frequent for heavy riders or aggressive riding.
- Lack of electric start option for easier starting.
Click the green button to purchase and download your detailed Honda CRF150R and CRF150RB service manual in PDF format from RepairLoader.com using secure PayPal payment.
After completing your secure PayPal payment, the checkout page will provide you with the download link for your official Honda OEM shop manual/parts list. You will also receive an instant email with all the necessary information for your download.
Price: 18.99 USD