Machine Model and Serial Numbers:
4CX-400001 to 4600000
4CX-920001 to 9300000
214 215 217-900001 Onwards
Models / brand: 4CX 214 215 217 / JC Bamford Excavators Ltd.
Engine specs (4CX): 268.6 cu in, turbocharged, 81hp/97.6hp, 2200rpm/1300rpm, 380.6lb ft.
Engine specs (214): 86 hp (64 kw)
Engine specs (215): 92 hp (69 kw)
Engine specs (217): Perkins, 1004 THR, 4 L, 4 cylinders, 100x127 mm, 68 kW, 2200 rpm.
Production years (depending on model): 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, onwards.
SN: 4CX-400001 to 4600000, 3CX 4CX-920001 to 9300000, 214 215 217-900001 Onwards
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Availability: Instant download
New Holland B90B, B90BLR, B95B, B95BLR, B95BTC, B100B, B100BLR, B110B, B115B Backhoe loader tractor Service Parts Manual
Models / manufacturer or brand: B90B, B90BLR, B95B, B95BLR, B95BTC, B100B, B100BLR, B110B, B115B / New Holland Agriculture
Engine specs (B90B): FPT 445TA/M3, turbocharged
10 tech specs about the JCB 4CX Backhoe Loader:
1. Engine: The JCB 4CX Backhoe Loader is powered by a 4-cylinder, 4.4-liter JCB diesel engine that produces 74 horsepower (55 kW) at 2,200 RPM.
2. Transmission: The machine features a 4-speed powershift transmission with a torque converter and lock-up clutch.
3. Hydraulic System: The JCB 4CX is equipped with a load-sensing, variable flow hydraulic system that provides smooth and precise control of the attachments.
4. Operating Weight: The machine has an operating weight of 17,543 lbs (7,950 kg)
5. Bucket Capacity: The JCB 4CX has a standard bucket capacity of 1.32 cubic yards (1.01 cubic meters)
6. Lift Capacity: The machine can lift up to 8,818 lbs (4,000 kg) at a distance of 3 feet (0.9 meters) from the pivot point.
7. Digging Depth: The JCB 4CX has a maximum digging depth of 14 feet 5 inches (4.39 meters)
8. Dump Height: The machine has a maximum dump height of 14 feet 4 inches (4.37 meters)
9. Travel Speed: The JCB 4CX has a maximum travel speed of 18.6 mph (30 km/h)
10. Fuel Tank Capacity: The machine has a fuel tank capacity of 74 gallons (280 liters)
It is important to consult the manufacturer's manual for more information and specific details of your machine.
The JCB 4CX Backhoe Loader is a heavy-duty piece of construction equipment that is manufactured by JCB, a British company that specializes in construction and agricultural equipment. The JCB 4CX is a powerful machine that is well-suited for a wide range of tasks in construction, landscaping, and agriculture. It has a 4-cylinder, 4.4-liter JCB diesel engine that produces 74 horsepower, a 4-speed powershift transmission, and a load-sensing, variable flow hydraulic system. It also has a standard bucket capacity of 1.32 cubic yards (1.01 cubic meters) and a maximum digging depth of 14 feet 5 inches (4.39 meters). Not only that, but it is known for its high level of productivity, reliability, and durability.