1990-2001 Johnson Evinrude outboard 1.25hp, 2hp, 3hp, 3.5hp, 4hp, 5hp, 6hp, 8hp, 9.9hp, 10hp, 14hp, 15hp, 16hp, 18hp, 20hp, 25hp, 28hp, 30hp, 35hp, 40hp, 48hp, 50hp, 60hp, 70hp manual
To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
Revamp your outboard motor with the assistance of our professionally crafted electronic PDF version of the highly detailed and specific Johnson Evinrude Service Manual and Repair Guide, covering 1.25hp to 70hp models.
Production/model years: 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001
This manual applies to the following models: 1.25hp, 2hp, 3hp, 3.5hp, 4hp, 5hp, 6hp, 8hp, 9.9hp, 10hp, 14hp, 15hp, 16hp, 18hp, 20hp, 25hp, 28hp, 30hp, 35hp, 40hp, 48hp, 50hp, 60hp, 70hp
1.25 HP (J Series): J1REDC 1999
3.5 HP (J Series): J3RERD 1997
8 HP (S Series): S8RRLCIA 1996
10 HP (S Series): S10SLEUA 1998
20 HP (J Series): J20ELECA 1998
35 HP (E Series): E35ELESR 1999
50 HP (E Series): E50PL4EES 1995
60 HP (E Series): E60TLEOR 1997
70 HP (E Series): E70TLECEM 1995
Manual Language: English
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Optimize Your Johnson Evinrude Outboard Motor: Instantly Download the Repair Manual, Parts List, and Maintenance Tips at RepairLoader.com"
When it comes to maintaining and repairing your Johnson Evinrude outboard motor, having the right information is key. That's why we offer a comprehensive repair manual, parts list, and maintenance tips for Johnson Evinrude outboard motors built between 1990 and 2001, including models ranging from 1.25hp to 70hp. All of our materials are available for instant download at RepairLoader.com.
Here are 15 technical specifications for the 1990-2001 Johnson Evinrude outboard motor:
• The engines feature a 2-stroke, 2-cylinder or 3-cylinder configuration.
• The horsepower ranges from 1.25hp to 70hp depending on the model.
• The engines have a manual or electric starter.
• The ignition system includes a spark plug and distributor.
• The engines have a propeller made of aluminum or stainless steel, depending on the model.
• The fuel tank capacity ranges from 0.3 gallons to 25 gallons depending on the model.
• The engines have a dry weight ranging from 17 pounds to 319 pounds.
• The engines feature a water-cooled cooling system.
• The oil capacity ranges from 0.45 to 2.25 quarts depending on the model.
• The engines have a maximum RPM range between 5,000 and 6,000.
• The gear ratio ranges from 1.83:1 to 2.33:1 depending on the model.
• The engines feature a manual or power trim method.
• The engines have a bore and stroke ranging from 1.625 x 1.625 inches to 3 x 2.75 inches depending on the model.
• The engines come with an exploded view diagram for easier repair and maintenance.
• The engines are designed to run on regular unleaded gasoline.
To purchase and instantly download our repair manual, parts list, and maintenance tips, simply click on the "buy" button and complete your purchase using PayPal. Click on the green button to start the instant download once your payment is complete.
After completing your payment through PayPal, your download link will become available on the checkout page. Within one minute of payment, we'll send you an email containing all necessary download information. Please make sure to download and save the manual for future use.