To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
Restore and maintain the optimal performance of your Single Drum Wheel Drive using the detailed BOMAG BW 211 D-3 manual and repair guide.
Total Pages: 390
The following models are covered by this manual: BW 211 D-3 / BOMAG GmbH
Manual Language: English
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Download the Complete Manual for Bomag Single Drum Wheel Drive Vibratory Roller BW 211 D-3: Engine Specs, Maintenance Tips, and More!"
Unlock the full potential of your Bomag Single Drum Wheel Drive Vibratory Roller BW 211 D-3 with our comprehensive manual. Whether you are an owner, operator, or technician, this detailed guide is designed to provide you with all the necessary information to keep your machine running smoothly. From engine specifications and maintenance tips to interesting facts and tuning options, we've got you covered. Let's delve into the world of the Bomag BW 211 D-3 and discover its remarkable features.
Engine Specs/Technical Specifications:
• Engine Type: Water-cooled, 4-cylinder diesel engine
• Engine Power: 142 horsepower
• Operating Weight: 22,040 lbs
• Drum Width: 83 inches
• Vibration Frequency: 30 Hz
• Centrifugal Force: 53,800 lbs
• Travel Speed (Forward/Reverse): 0-6.2 mph
• Fuel Capacity: 63.4 gallons
• Gradeability: 65%
• Steering Angle: +/- 30 degrees
• Turning Radius: 15 feet
• Drum Shell Thickness: 0.8 inches
• Drum Diameter: 59 inches
• Oscillation Angle: +/- 9 degrees
• Length: 19.3 feet
• Width: 7.9 feet
• Height: 9.8 feet
• Ground Clearance: 1.2 feet
• Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 42.3 gallons
• Water Tank Capacity: 166.4 gallons
Facts and Details:
- The BW 211 D-3 offers powerful compaction capabilities, making it suitable for various soil and asphalt compaction applications.
- It features a spacious and ergonomic operator's platform for enhanced comfort and visibility during operation.
- The machine utilizes a single drum design with oscillation and vibration functions, allowing for efficient compaction.
- The BW 211 D-3 incorporates advanced features such as automatic vibration start/stop and automatic engine shutdown during extended periods of inactivity.
- It is equipped with a reliable and fuel-efficient diesel engine, ensuring optimal performance and reduced operating costs.
- The machine's compact size and maneuverability make it suitable for tight job sites and urban areas.
- The BW 211 D-3 includes a water sprinkler system to prevent material from sticking to the drum surface.
- It offers multiple vibration amplitude settings to accommodate various compaction requirements.
- The machine's robust construction and high-quality components contribute to its durability and long service life.
- The BW 211 D-3 features a maintenance-friendly design, allowing for easy access to key components for routine inspections and service.
- It incorporates safety features such as ROPS (Roll Over Protective Structure) and a seatbelt for operator protection.
- The machine's intuitive controls and user-friendly interface make it easy to operate, even for less experienced operators.
Maintenance Intervals, General Maintenance Tips, and Common Issues:
- Oil Change Interval: Follow the manufacturer's recommendations, typically every 250 hours of operation or annually.
- Filter Replacement: Regularly inspect and replace air, oil, and fuel filters as per the maintenance schedule.
- Greasing: Ensure proper lubrication of all greasable components at recommended intervals.
- Belt Inspection: Check the condition and tension of belts regularly, and replace if worn or damaged.
Common Issues and Solutions:
- Vibration Problems: Inspect the vibration system for loose or worn components, and adjust or replace as necessary.
- Drum Performance Issues: Clean the drum surface regularly to prevent material buildup, and ensure proper drum alignment and balance.
- Hydraulic System Leaks: Check for hydraulic fluid leaks and repair or replace any damaged seals or hoses.
- Engine Overheating: Maintain proper coolant levels, clean the radiator fins, and address any cooling system issues promptly.
- Electrical Malfunctions: Inspect wiring connections and fuses, and repair or replace any faulty electrical components.
- Uneven Compaction: Adjust the vibration settings and check for proper drum contact with the ground to achieve uniform compaction.
- Belt Slippage: Adjust or replace worn belts, and ensure proper tensioning for efficient power transfer.
Popular Tuning Tips or Modifications:
- Upgraded Drum Surface: Consider using specialized drum surfaces for specific compaction applications, such as smooth or padfoot designs.
- Lighting Enhancements: Install additional lighting for improved visibility during nighttime operations.
- Operator Comfort Upgrades: Add features like an adjustable seat or noise-cancelling cabin insulation for enhanced operator comfort.
Available Accessories and Aftermarket Options:
- Drum Padfoot Kits
- Cab Enclosures
- Backup Alarms
- Additional Work Lights
- Air Conditioning Kits
- Radio and Communication Systems
- GPS Tracking Devices
- Maintenance Kits (Filters, Belts, etc.)
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
- Excellent compaction performance
- User-friendly controls and comfortable operator's platform
- Reliability and durability
- Easy maintenance access and serviceability
- Limited speed in certain applications
- Higher initial cost compared to some competitors
Purchase the detailed shop handbook for the Bomag BW 211 D-3 in PDF format by securely completing your payment via PayPal at RepairLoader.
Start your download of the official Bomag BW 211 D-3 OEM shop manual/parts list by simply clicking the green button. After completing a secure payment through PayPal, the download link will appear on the checkout page. Additionally, all download information will be promptly emailed to you.