Fix/Maintain/Overhaul your used touring bike - Buy and use this PDF at RepairLoader: Suzuki Motor Corporation GS1000 manual.
Production/model years: 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986
1986-2000 Suzuki DT150, DT175, DT200, DT225, V6 2-stroke outboard service manual
today - Buy and download this PDF at repairloader.com: Suzuki Motor Corporation DT150, DT175, DT200, DT225 repair manual
Production/model years: 1986, 1987, 1988,
Model specification or type: Suzuki Motor Corporation
Engine: 997 cc (60.84 cubic inches), In-line four, four-stroke, 70.0 x 64.8 mm (2.8 x 2.6 inches) , 9.2:1 , DOHC , 90.00 HP (65.7 kW) @ 8500 RPM, air cooled.
Serial number: all
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Printable: Yes (all printers)
Payment: PayPal or credit card.
Instant delivery: Your download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
1981-1992 Suzuki DT48, DT50, DT55, DT60, DT65 outboard manual
yourself - Buy and download this PDF at repairloader.com: Suzuki Motor Corporation DT48, DT50, DT55, DT60, DT65 manual
Production/model years: 1992, 1991, 1990,
* 1977-1986 Suzuki GS1000: The Complete Guide to DIY Repair and Maintenance *
The 1977-1986 Suzuki GS1000 is a classic motorcycle that has been beloved by riders for decades. Whether you own a GS1000 or are thinking of buying one, it's important to have access to a reliable manual for repair and maintenance. That's where the 1977-1986 Suzuki GS1000 manual from www.repairloader.com comes in. This comprehensive guide includes everything you need to know about repairing and maintaining your Suzuki GS1000, and it's available for instant download in PDF format.
Here are 15 technical specifications about the 1977-1986 Suzuki GS1000:
• The Suzuki GS1000 was powered by an air-cooled, four-stroke, inline four-cylinder engine.
• The engine had a displacement of 997cc and produced up to 90 horsepower at 8,500 rpm.
• The GS1000 had a 5-speed transmission and chain drive.
• The exhaust system on the GS1000 featured four individual headers and a 4-into-2-into-1 design.
• The fuel system on the GS1000 included four 32mm Mikuni carburetors.
• The GS1000 had a front suspension with telescopic forks and a rear suspension with twin shock absorbers.
• The motorcycle had a steel tubular frame and weighed approximately 570 pounds.
• The front brake on the GS1000 was a dual hydraulic disc brake, while the rear brake was a single hydraulic disc brake.
• The GS1000 had a 5.3-gallon fuel tank and got an estimated 35-40 miles per gallon.
• The motorcycle had a top speed of approximately 135 miles per hour.
• The GS1000 had a 12-volt electrical system with a maintenance-free battery.
• The bike featured a full complement of instruments, including a tachometer, speedometer, fuel gauge, and warning lights for low oil pressure and high beam.
• Servicing the GS1000 requires regular maintenance of the engine, transmission, brakes, and suspension.
The manual from www.repairloader.com includes step-by-step instructions for all repairs and maintenance tasks.
You can purchase the manual using PayPal and download it instantly by clicking on the green button.
Maintaining and repairing a classic motorcycle like the 1977-1986 Suzuki GS1000 requires specialized knowledge and tools. Fortunately, the comprehensive manual available from www.repairloader.com makes it easy for owners to perform their own repairs and maintenance. From basic tasks like oil changes and tire rotations to more advanced work on the engine and transmission, the manual covers everything you need to know. With this manual, you can keep your Suzuki GS1000 in top condition and enjoy many more years of riding.
So, if you own a Suzuki GS1000 or are thinking of buying one, don't hesitate to buy the manual from www.repairloader.com. Click on the green button to start the instant download, and we will email you with all download information, one minute after payment.