Service/Repair/Maintain your used outboard engine - Purchase and instantly download the Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd F350, LF350 manual in PDF format.
Model, type / brand: F350, LF350 / Yamaha Motor Corp., Ltd
Engine: 3.4-liter V6 / all
6AW-1000001 through 6AW-1009999
6AW-1010001 through 6AW-1019999
Manual/e-book format: PDF / .zip / .exe
Language: English (some of our manuals are multi-language)
"The Ultimate Power of the Yamaha F350 and LF350 Outboard Engine: 25 Tech Specs You Need to Know"
The Yamaha F350 and LF350 outboard engines are high-performance powerhouses that offer unmatched power and reliability. These engines are designed to provide exceptional performance and efficiency, making them perfect for a wide range of boating applications. If you're in the market for an outboard engine that delivers the ultimate power, then the Yamaha F350 and LF350 are the ones to consider.
25 Tech Specs:
• Engine Type: V8
• Engine Size: 5.3L
• Horsepower: 350hp
• Shaft Length: 25"
• Weight: 760 lbs
• Steering Angle: 32°
• Bore x Stroke: 94mm x 96mm
• Compression Ratio: 10.3:1
• Fuel Induction System: EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection)
• Starting System: Electric
• Lubrication System: Wet sump
• Cooling System: Water-cooled with thermostat
• Alternator Output at W.O.T.: 70A
• Recommended Fuel: Unleaded gasoline (minimum pump octane rating of 89)
• Ethanol Blend Limit: Up to 10% ethanol
• Gear Ratio: 1.73:1
• Exhaust: Through propeller hub
• Ignition System: TCI Microcomputer
• Trim and Tilt: Power trim and tilt
• Gear Shift: F-N-R
• CARB Rating: 3-Star
• Warranty: 3 years limited
• Oil Capacity: 8.5 quarts
• Recommended Battery: Yamaha Marine Starting Battery (Group 27)
• Recommended Propeller: Yamaha Saltwater Series II SDS Propeller
To buy the manual, please visit www.repairloader.com and make the payment via PayPal for an instant download.
After you complete the payment via PayPal, we will email you all the download information within a minute.
The Yamaha F350 and LF350 outboard engines provide unparalleled power and reliability, making them the perfect choice for any boating enthusiast.