1992-1998 Polaris SL650, SL750, SLT, STD, SLT 150, SLX780, SL700, SLT100, SL780, SL900, SLT180, Hurricane, SLTX, SL700 Deluxe, SLT700, SLX PRO 785, SL1050, SLH, SLTH, SLXH, SLTX manual
Repair/Maintain your used personal watercraft - Get this downloadable PDF at RepairLoader: Polaris Industries Inc SL manual / DIY repair guide.
Production year(s): 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998.
The following models are encompassed by this manual: SL650, SL750, SLT, STD, SLT 150, SLX780, SL700, SLT100, SL780, SL900, SLT180, Hurricane, SLTX, SL700 Deluxe, SLT700, SLX PRO 785, SL1050, SLH, SLTH, SLXH, SLTX / Polaris Industries Inc
Manual Language: English
Printable: Yes (with all printers)
Payment: PayPal or credit card.
Everything You Need to Know About the 1992-1998 Polaris Personal Watercraft: Specs, Features, and More
The 1992-1998 Polaris personal watercraft line-up includes a variety of models, including the SL650, SL750, SLT, STD, SLT 150, SLX780, SL700, SLT100, SL780, SL900, SLT180, Hurricane, SLTX, SL700 Deluxe, SLT700, SLX PRO 785, SL1050, SLH, SLTH, SLXH, and SLTX. Each model offers unique features and capabilities that make it a great choice for different types of riders. To help you understand the technical specifications and features of each model, we've compiled a list of key details.
Here are 20 technical specifications about the 1992-1998 Polaris personal watercraft models:
• Engine: 500cc, 650cc, 700cc, 750cc, 780cc, 900cc, 1050cc two-stroke engines
• Power output: 35-135 hp (26-101 kW)
• Fuel system: Carbureted or fuel-injected
• Ignition: Digital CDI (Capacitive Discharge Ignition)
• Starting system: Electric start
• Cooling system: Water-cooled
• Hull material: Fiberglass-reinforced plastic
• Weight: 450-760 lbs (204-345 kg)
• Seating capacity: 1-3 passengers
• Fuel capacity: 5-10 gallons (19-38 liters)
• Length: 94-130 inches (238-330 cm)
• Width: 42-48 inches (107-122 cm)
• Height: 36-44 inches (91-112 cm)
• Storage capacity: 1-4 compartments with a total of 4-12 gallons (15-45 liters)
• Speed: 35-60 mph (56-97 km/h)
• Reverse system: Mechanical or electronic reverse
• Steering: Handlebar steering
• Trim system: Manual or electronic trim
• Colors: Various colors and designs
• Safety features: Emergency stop switch, fire extinguisher, kill switch lanyard, and more
To purchase a manual for any of these Polaris personal watercraft models, simply visit www.repairloader.com and complete your payment through PayPal. After your payment is processed, we will send you an email with all the necessary download information so you can access your manual instantly. Please note that our email may end up in your spam folder, so always check your spam folder before contacting support.
The 1992-1998 Polaris personal watercraft line-up offers a range of models with different capabilities and features. By understanding the technical specifications and features of each model, you can choose the one that best fits your needs and preferences. Visit www.repairloader.com today to buy a manual for your Polaris personal watercraft and get all the information you need to keep it running at its best.
To buy a manual for any of these Polaris personal watercraft models, head to www.repairloader.com and complete your payment through PayPal.
Once your payment is processed, we'll send you an email with all the download information you need to access your manual instantly, typically within one minute. Make sure to check your spam folder to avoid missing our email before contacting support.
Price: 16.99 USD