Service/Overhaul/Repair your 2-stroke racing dirt bike like a pro now - Download this PDF at repairloader.com: Honda Motor Co., Ltd CR125R manual.
Manual details, specs and technical data:
Production year(s): 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 04, 05, 06, 07
Husqvarna WR125, CR125 2008 repair manual
Enduro motorcycle with the help of this detailed and specific Husqvarna Motorcycles GmbH service guide and workshop / repair manual (PDF format).
Model, type / brand: CR125R / Honda Motor Co., Ltd
Engine: 249 cc, liquid cooled, two-stroke single
Serial numbers or parts numbers: all
Manual/e-book format: PDF / .zip / .exe
Manual Language: English
Number of pages: 351
Payment: PayPal or credit card
Instant delivery: Your download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
Unleash the Power of the 2004-2007 Honda CR125R with Comprehensive Manual!
• The 2004-2007 Honda CR125R is a lightweight, two-stroke motocross bike.
• The CR125R has a liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine with a displacement of 124.8cc.
• The bike has a six-speed transmission with a manual clutch.
• The CR125R has a wheelbase of 56.8 inches and a seat height of 37.6 inches.
• The bike has a dry weight of 194 pounds.
• The CR125R is equipped with a Showa front suspension and a Pro-Link rear suspension.
• The bike has a front disc brake and a rear drum brake.
• The CR125R has a fuel capacity of 2.1 gallons.
• The bike has a ground clearance of 13 inches.
• The CR125R has a compression ratio of 8.5:1.
• The bike has a bore and stroke of 54mm x 54.5mm.
• The CR125R has a maximum power output of 37 horsepower.
• The bike has a maximum torque output of 20.6 lb-ft.
• The CR125R has a kickstarter ignition system.
• The bike has a top speed of 60 miles per hour.
• The CR125R has a seat designed for optimal rider mobility.
• The bike has a Showa shock with 20-position rebound and compression damping adjustability.
• The CR125R has a Uni-Trak linkage system for optimal rear suspension performance.
• The bike has a sleek, aerodynamic body design.
• The CR125R manual contains comprehensive information on maintenance, repairs, and operations of the bike and can be purchased on www.repairloader.com using PayPal.
To begin the instant download of the CR125R manual, simply click the buy button and complete your payment securely through PayPal on www.repairloader.com.