To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
Repair your sport bike: Download and use this Cagiva technical workshop and factory service (FSM) / repair manual (pdf).
Manual details, specs and technical data:
Production year(s): 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008.
The following models are included in this manual: Mito 125, Evolution 500 / Cagiva
Engine: 124,63 cc
Manual/e-book format: PDF / .zip / .exe
Language: English (some of our manuals are multi-language)
Number of pages: 525
The 1994-2008 Cagiva Mito 125 and Evolution 500 are two popular motorcycles that are known for their speed, performance, and sleek design. These bikes are designed for riders who are looking for a thrilling riding experience, but like all motorcycles, they require regular maintenance and repairs. The 1994-2008 Cagiva Mito 125, Evolution 500 repair, service, and workshop manual is an essential tool for any owner or mechanic who wants to keep these bikes in top condition.
The Cagiva Mito and Evolution repair manual is a comprehensive guide that covers all aspects of these motorcycles, from basic maintenance to complex troubleshooting and repair procedures. It includes detailed instructions for repairing and maintaining the engine, transmission, brakes, suspension, electrical system, and more. The manual is available for instant download in PDF format at repairloader, making it easy to access and use. Whether you're a DIY enthusiast or a professional mechanic, this manual is an invaluable resource for keeping your Cagiva Mito or Evolution running smoothly.
One of the key features of the Cagiva Mito and Evolution repair manual is its detailed parts list. This list includes all the parts and components of the bike, along with their part numbers and descriptions. This makes it easy to identify and order the parts you need for repairs and maintenance. The manual also includes a wiring diagram that helps you understand the electrical system of the bike, making it easier to diagnose and fix any electrical problems you may encounter.
In addition to its detailed repair instructions and parts list, the Cagiva Mito and Evolution repair manual also includes a number of technical specifications and features. Here are ten of the most important:
1. Engine: The Cagiva Mito has a liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine with a displacement of 125cc, while the Evolution has a liquid-cooled, V-twin engine with a displacement of 500cc.
2. Transmission: The Mito has a 6-speed transmission, while the Evolution has a 5-speed transmission.
3. Suspension: The front suspension is an upside-down telescopic fork, while the rear suspension is a swingarm with a monoshock.
4. Brakes: The Mito has hydraulic disc brakes on both the front and rear wheels, while the Evolution has hydraulic disc brakes on the front wheel and a drum brake on the rear wheel.
5. Tires: The Cagiva Mito has a 17-inch front tire and a 18-inch rear tire, while the Evolution has a 17-inch front tire and a 16-inch rear tire.
6. Fuel capacity: The Mito has a 12-liter fuel tank, while the Evolution has a 14-liter fuel tank.
7. Weight: The Cagiva Mito weighs in at 135 kg, while the Evolution weighs in at 173 kg.
8. Seat height: The Mito has a seat height of 780 mm, while the Evolution has a seat height of 790 mm.
9. Wheelbase: The wheelbase of the Mito is 1,390 mm, while the Evolution has a wheelbase of 1,420 mm.
10. Electrical system: Both bikes have a 12-volt electrical system, with a CDI ignition and a 55-watt headlight.
Overall, the Cagiva Mito and Evolution repair manual is an essential resource for anyone who owns or works on these bikes. With its detailed repair and maintenance instructions, comprehensive parts list, wiring diagram, and technical specifications and features, it provides everything you need to keep your Cagiva Mito or Evolution in top condition. Whether you're a seasoned mechanic or a DIY enthusiast, this manual is a must-have for anyone who wants to keep their Cagiva...