Repair your used Harley-Davidson!
2006 Harley-Davidson FLHR/I Road King
2006 Harley-Davidson FLHRS/I Road King Custom
2006 Harley-Davidson FLHRCI Road King Classic
2006 Harley-Davidson FLTRI Road Glide
2006 Harley-Davidson FLHX/I Street Glide
2006 Harley-Davidson FLHT/I Electra Glide Standard
2006 Harley-Davidson FLHTC/I Electra Glide Classic
2006 Harley-Davidson FLHTCUI Ultra Classic Electra Glide
2006 Harley-Davidson TLE Sidecar
2006 Harley-Davidson TLE Ultra Sidecar
Start your HD Touring repair today!
- We only sell HD Touring manuals, not replacement parts or repair tutorials! -
Harley-Davidson Touring motorcycles are designed for long-distance touring, and in 2006, they were some of the most popular bikes on the market. If you own a 2006 Harley-Davidson Touring motorcycle, it is important to have the right tools and knowledge to keep it running smoothly. That's why the 2006 Harley-Davidson Touring models repair manual is a must-have for any owner.
This manual covers a wide range of Harley-Davidson Touring models, including the FLHR/I Road King, FLHRS/I Road King Custom, FLHRCI Road King Classic, FLTRI Road Glide, FLHX/I Street Glide, FLHT/I Electra Glide Standard, FLHTC/I Electra Glide Classic, FLHTCUI Ultra Classic Electra Glide, TLE Sidecar, and TLE Ultra Sidecar. With this manual, you'll have access to everything you need to keep your Harley-Davidson Touring motorcycle in top condition.
The 2006 Harley-Davidson Touring models repair manual is a comprehensive guide to repairing and maintaining your motorcycle. It includes detailed information on the engine, transmission, brakes, suspension, electrical system, and more. With this manual, you can do your own repairs and save money on labor costs.
Here are 10 tech specs and features about the 2006 Harley-Davidson Touring models:
1. Engine: The 2006 Harley-Davidson Touring models are powered by a Twin Cam 88 engine that produces 67 horsepower and 82 lb-ft of torque.
2. Brakes: The Harley-Davidson Touring models feature dual front disc brakes and a single rear disc brake for maximum stopping power.
3. Suspension: The front suspension features 41.3 mm telescopic forks, while the rear suspension uses air-adjustable shocks with 3.0 in of travel.
4. Fuel capacity: The fuel tank on the Harley-Davidson Touring models has a capacity of 5.0 gallons.
5. Transmission: The 2006 Harley-Davidson Touring models feature a 5-speed transmission with a belt final drive.
6. Wheels: The front wheel is 16 inches in diameter, while the rear wheel is 16 or 17 inches depending on the model.
7. Seat height: The seat height on the Harley-Davidson Touring models ranges from 27.3 inches to 29.1 inches depending on the model.
8. Weight: The weight of the Harley-Davidson Touring models ranges from 772 pounds to 835 pounds, depending on the model.
9. Instruments: The 2006 Harley-Davidson Touring models feature a large, easy-to-read speedometer, tachometer, and fuel gauge.
10. Storage: The Touring models feature a large, lockable storage compartment in the fairing, as well as additional storage in the saddlebags and trunk.
The 2006 Harley-Davidson Touring models repair manual is an essential tool for any owner of these iconic motorcycles. With its detailed information on the engine, transmission, brakes, suspension, electrical system, and more, you'll have everything you need to keep your Harley-Davidson Touring motorcycle running smoothly. Whether you're a seasoned mechanic or a DIY enthusiast, this manual is a must-have for anyone who wants to save money on repairs and maintenance. Buy your copy of the 2006 Harley-Davidson Touring models repair manual today and start taking care of your motorcycle like a pro!
Price: 18.99 USD