Repair your diesel engine with the help of this professional electronic PDF download version of the Volvo Penta TAMD61A - TAMD72J manual / repair guide.
Model specification: TAMD61A - TAMD72J / Volvo
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
here are 15 technical specifications for the Volvo Penta TAMD61A-TAMD72J marine diesel engine:
1. Type: In-line six-cylinder diesel engine with turbocharger and aftercooler
2. Displacement: 6.1 L (TAMD61A) or 7.1 L (TAMD72J)
3. Bore x Stroke: 103 mm x 110 mm
4. Compression ratio: 17:1
5. Maximum power output: 306 HP (TAMD61A) or 480 HP (TAMD72J)
6. Maximum tor que: 1020 Nm (TAMD61A) or 1600 Nm (TAMD72J)
7. Fuel system: Electronic unit injectors with electronic engine management system
8. Cooling system: Heat exchanger or keel cooling
9. Lubrication system: Gear-driven pump, full-flow filtration, and oil cooler
10. Electrical system: 12 or 24-volt starting system with 70-amp alternator
11. Dry weight: 787 kg (TAMD61A) or 840 kg (TAMD72J)
12. Dimensions (L x W x H): 1142 mm x 810 mm x 908 mm
13. Certification: Meets EU RCD, IMO and US EPA Tier 2 emissions standards
14. Fuel consumption at rated power: 40 L/h (TAMD61A) or 56 L/h (TAMD72J)
15. Service interval: Every 500 hours or annually, whichever comes first.
These specifications may vary slightly depending on the specific model and configuration of the engine.