To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
The following models are covered by this manual: Dorsoduro 750 / Aprilia
Aprilia Dorsoduro 750 ABS
Aprilia Dorsoduro 750 Factory
Manual Language: English
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Revolutionizing Maintenance: Download the Comprehensive Overhaul Manual for Your Supermoto-Style Motorcycle, the Aprilia Dorsoduro 750"
Embrace the future of motorcycle maintenance with the innovative overhaul manual for the supermoto-style motorcycle, the Aprilia Dorsoduro 750. The manual is now available for immediate download, offering a comprehensive guide to upkeep, repair, and a full understanding of your powerhouse machine. With clear step-by-step instructions, diagrams, and tips, servicing your Aprilia Dorsoduro 750 has never been easier.
Aprilia Dorsoduro 750 Engine Specs and Technical Specifications:
• The Aprilia Dorsoduro 750 features a 749.9cc, 90-degree V-Twin, four-stroke engine.
• The engine delivers a maximum power output of 92 horsepower at 8750 rpm.
• The motorcycle can reach a peak torque of 60.4 ft-lbs at 4500 rpm.
• It has a bore and stroke of 92 x 56.4 mm.
• The engine runs on a fuel injection system with dual 52mm throttle bodies.
• Its compression ratio is 11:1, indicative of its performance-focused design.
• The bike has a wet sump lubrication system.
• The engine employs a mixed gear and chain drive system with hydraulic control.
• It features a 6-speed gearbox for versatile performance.
• The clutch is a hydraulically operated wet multi-disc clutch.
• The final drive is chain-driven, ideal for its supermoto setup.
• The motorcycle uses an aluminum alloy swingarm.
• The frame is a modular tubular steel frame with aluminum side plates.
• The front suspension features a fully adjustable 43mm upside-down fork.
• It is equipped with a hydraulic shock absorber for rear suspension.
• The front brake system is equipped with dual 320mm discs and radial calipers.
• The rear brake is a single 240mm disc with a single piston caliper.
• Its front tire size is 120/70 ZR17, and the rear tire size is 180/55 ZR17.
• The bike's dry weight is 186 kg, indicating its light yet sturdy build.
• The fuel capacity of the Aprilia Dorsoduro 750 is 12 liters.
• It has a seat height of 870mm, providing a commanding ride position.
• The bike comes with a standard two-year warranty.
Facts and Details:
- The Dorsoduro 750 was introduced in 2008, taking inspiration from the supermoto racing circuit.
- 'Dorsoduro' is an area in Venice, Italy, and it translates to 'hard ridge' - a fitting name for this motorcycle.
- The bike features an advanced ride-by-wire throttle system, a first in the supermoto category.
- The bike comes with three riding modes: Sport, Touring, and Rain, for a customizable riding experience.
- It uses an advanced electronics package, including a Matrix instrument panel with onboard computer.
- The Dorsoduro 750 features a unique mixed trellis and aluminum frame design, contributing to its agile handling.
- Its angular and aggressive styling is as much a nod to functionality as it is to aesthetics.
Maintenance Tips, Common Issues, and Solutions:
The Aprilia Dorsoduro 750 generally requires an oil and filter change every 10,000 kilometers or once a year. Valve clearance should be checked every 20,000 kilometers.
Common issues reported by riders include stalling and idle issues, typically related to the throttle body synchronization. Regularly checking and adjusting this synchronization can prevent these problems.
The bike may also exhibit electronic quirks due to its advanced ride-by-wire system. If issues arise, a check-up with a professional mechanic or updating the ECU software might be necessary.
Popular Tuning Tips:
Some popular modifications include aftermarket exhaust systems for enhanced performance and sound, ECU remapping for improved throttle response, and upgraded suspension components for superior handling.
Available Accessories and Aftermarket Options:
Aftermarket options for the Dorsoduro 750 include performance air filters, custom seats, luggage racks, crash protectors, upgraded brake lines, and heated grips.
Owners love the Dorsoduro 750's agile handling, powerful engine, and unique design. However, some riders mention that the high seat height can be a challenge for shorter riders, and the bike might not be as comfortable on long rides due to its sporty orientation.
Most Frequent Repairs:
Frequent repairs include regular oil and filter changes, brake pad replacements, and chain and sprocket servicing. Also, due to its advanced electronics, occasional software updates and sensor checks may be necessary.
Secure your Aprilia Dorsoduro 750 troubleshooting guide now! Just click on 'Buy Now' and complete your purchase securely via PayPal on RepairLoader, then your detailed PDF manual will be ready for download. Once your transaction is successfully processed, the official download link for your Aprilia OEM shop manual and parts list will be displayed on the payment confirmation page. Additionally, we will promptly dispatch the payment and download details to your email address.