To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
Keeping your Chevrolet HHR in top condition is essential for reliable performance and longevity. With a comprehensive car manual and repair guide available for download in PDF format, you can address any issues that arise and perform routine maintenance tasks with confidence.
Specs and manual details:
Production/model years: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
This manual applies to the following models: HHR / Chevrolet Motor Company (General Motors)
Manual Language: English
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
Download Your Chevrolet HHR Repair Manual Today and Keep Your Car Running Smoothly!
Whether you're experiencing issues with your 2005-2009 Chevrolet HHR or simply want to keep it in top condition, a car manual and repair guide can be an invaluable resource. In this article, we'll explore the technical specifications, maintenance tips, and common issues of the Chevrolet HHR, as well as some popular tuning tips, accessories, and modifications.
• Engine options: 2.2L Ecotec L61 I4, 2.4L Ecotec LE5 I4, 2.0L Ecotec LNF I4 Turbo
• Horsepower: 143-260 hp
• Torque: 150-260 lb-ft
• Transmission options: 5-speed manual, 4-speed automatic, 6-speed automatic
• Fuel economy: 21-30 mpg (city), 29-32 mpg (highway)
• Curb weight: 3,155-3,450 lbs
• Wheelbase: 103.5 in
• Length: 176.2-176.8 in
• Width: 69.1 in
• Height: 62.5-63.1 in
• Turning radius: 18 ft
- The HHR's retro styling was inspired by the Chevrolet Suburban of the 1940s and 1950s.
- The HHR was offered in a range of trim levels, including LS, LT, and SS.
- The HHR was designed as a versatile and practical vehicle, with a roomy interior and flexible cargo space.
- The HHR was marketed as a "retro wagon" and competed with other compact crossover SUVs such as the Chrysler PT Cruiser and the Honda Element.
- The HHR SS featured a turbocharged 2.0L engine that produced 260 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque.
- The HHR was discontinued after the 2011 model year due to declining sales and a shift in consumer preferences towards larger vehicles.
Some common issues that owners of the 2005-2009 Chevrolet HHR may encounter include:
- Electrical problems, such as faulty ignition switches and power steering motors
- Suspension issues, such as worn control arm bushings and ball joints
- Transmission problems, such as slipping, rough shifting, and transmission failure
- Cooling system problems, such as leaks and overheating
- Fuel system issues, such as a faulty fuel pump or fuel level sensor
To keep your HHR running smoothly, it's important to follow the recommended maintenance intervals and procedures outlined in your car manual. Some general maintenance tips include:
- Changing the oil and filter regularly
- Checking the air filter and replacing it if it's dirty
- Flushing the coolant system and replacing the coolant at regular intervals
- Checking the brake pads and rotors and replacing them if they are worn
- Inspecting the suspension components and replacing any worn parts
If you're looking to improve the performance and appearance of your HHR, there are many aftermarket options and tuning tips available, including:
- Upgrading the exhaust system with a high-performance aftermarket exhaust
- Installing a cold air intake to improve airflow to the engine
- Upgrading the suspension with coilovers and sway bars for improved handling
- Installing aftermarket wheels and tires for a more aggressive look and improved traction
- Adding a short-throw shifter
There are many accessories and aftermarket options available for the Chevrolet HHR, including:
- Floor mats and cargo liners to protect the interior
- Roof racks and cargo carriers for extra storage space
- Audio upgrades, including subwoofers and amplifiers
- LED lighting upgrades for improved visibility and style
- Performance brakes and brake pads for improved stopping power
- Body kits and exterior styling upgrades for a more aggressive look
Owner Reviews and Opinions of the 2005-2009 Chevrolet HHR:
Owners of the Chevrolet HHR have generally praised the car for its practicality, fuel economy, and unique styling. However, some have criticized the car for its lack of refinement and reliability issues, particularly with the electrical and cooling systems.
Looking to take on your own repairs or maintenance tasks for your Chevrolet HHR? With a DIY car manual and repair guide available for purchase in PDF format, you can access all the information you need to keep your car running smoothly with just a few clicks of your mouse and secure payment via PayPal/credit card.
After completing your payment through a secure checkout process via PayPal/credit card, you will receive an email containing a download link for your original Chevrolet service manual and parts catalog. With this comprehensive guide, you'll have everything you need to tackle any repairs or maintenance tasks for your 2005-2009 Chevrolet HHR.