To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
This manual is applicable to the following models: Robot 190, 190HF, 1110, 1110HF, 190T, 190T-HF, 1110T, 1110T-HF / JC Bamford Excavators Ltd
JCB Robot 190 (2013-2023)
JCB Robot 190HF (High Flow version) (2013-2023)
JCB Robot 1110 (2013-2023)
JCB Robot 1110HF (High Flow version) (2013-2023)
JCB Robot 190T (Tracked version) (2014-2023)
JCB Robot 190T-HF (Tracked High Flow version) (2014-2023)
JCB Robot 1110T (Tracked version) (2014-2023)
JCB Robot 1110T-HF (Tracked High Flow version) (2014-2023)
JCB Robot 190 & 190HF S/N 1291500 to 1294999
JCB Robot 1110 & 1110HF S/N 1291500 to 1294999
JCB Robot 190T & 190T-HF S/N 1407000 to 1409999
JCB Robot 1110T & 1110T-HF S/N 1407000 to 1409999
Manual Language: English
"Revolutionizing DIY Equipment Maintenance: Unraveling Access and Repair Techniques through the JCB Skid Steer Loader Manual"
Welcome to a comprehensive guide to understanding, maintaining, and mastering your JCB Robot Skid Steer Loader. Spanning the models 190, 190HF, 1110, 1110HF, 190T, 190T-HF, 1110T, and 1110T-HF, we delve into the engine specifications, model facts, maintenance protocols, frequent repair requirements, and popular modifications to ensure you get the best out of your machine. If you are a DIY enthusiast, buckle up for an enriching journey that demystifies the art of machine maintenance and repair.
Engine Specifications/Technical Data:
• These models are powered by a robust 4-cylinder diesel engine.
• The engine displacement ranges between 4.4 to 4.8 litres across the models.
• The power output can reach up to 74 horsepower for the heavy-duty 1110T-HF model.
• All the engines meet Tier 4 Final/Stage IV emissions standard.
• The maximum torque of these machines is around 400 Nm.
• Fuel tank capacities range from 60 to 90 litres depending on the model.
• The average operating weight ranges between 3000 to 3500 kg.
• The maximum lift capacity of these models is around 900 kg.
• They have hydrostatic transmissions for smooth operation.
• They feature a two-speed travel system.
• The loaders boast a maximum speed of 20 km/h.
• The rated operating capacity (ROC) can reach up to 862 kg.
• All models have a vertical lift loader arm design.
• The breakout force of the bucket can reach up to 28 kN.
• The hydraulics feature a flow rate of 90 litres per minute.
• These models have a ground clearance of approximately 210 mm.
• The operating pressure for attachments is 230 bar.
• Standard tyre size is 12 x 16.5.
• Noise levels do not exceed 78 decibels, making them suitable for urban areas.
• The maximum reach of these models at full height is about 0.83m.
Facts and Details:
- JCB's unique side-entry design makes these skid steer loaders exceptionally safe and accessible.
- Their compact size allows them to work in small spaces and navigate narrow passages.
- The 1110 model is the largest and most powerful of these models, perfect for heavy-duty tasks.
- These loaders are known for their high fuel efficiency, reducing operating costs.
- The Robot range features a unique single boom and side entry design, providing unmatched visibility.
- The models come with a fully sealed and pressurized cab, keeping the operator comfortable.
- The skid steer loaders offer superior maneuverability, thanks to their compact size and wheel steering.
- The machines' hydraulic quick hitch system allows for easy and fast attachment changes.
- These JCB models have an optional Smooth ride system for load retention, enhancing productivity.
- The Load over height of the loaders is quite impressive, which is an advantage for dump truck loading.
- Their serviceability is exceptional, with easy access to maintenance points and extended service intervals.
- These models have a reputation for high resale value in the market.
Maintenance Intervals, Tips, and Common Issues for the JCB Skid Steer Loaders:
► Engine Oil and Filter: Change every 500 hours. Ensure to use the recommended oil grade.
► Hydraulic Oil and Filter: Replace every 1000 hours. Always clean the area around the filter before removal to avoid contamination.
► Fuel Filter: Replace every 500 hours. Ensure to prime the system after replacement.
► Air Filter: Clean every 100 hours and replace every 500 hours. More frequent cleaning might be necessary in dusty conditions.
► Grease all points: Every 50 hours or weekly. Include loader arm, pivot points, quick hitch, and pins and bushings.
Common Issues and Their Solutions:
* Overheating: Often due to a dirty or clogged radiator. Clean the radiator regularly to prevent overheating.
* Slow operation/Hydraulic loss: May be due to worn-out hydraulic oil or a damaged pump. Regularly check and change hydraulic oil and ensure the pump is in good condition.
* Starting issues: Could be due to a weak battery or starter. Check and replace if necessary.
* Uneven tyre wear: Caused by over or under-inflation. Maintain the correct tyre pressure.
* Excessive Noise: Often due to worn-out belts. Check and replace them as required.
Frequent Repairs and Parts Replacement:
■ Tires: Due to their constant contact with the ground and heavy loads, tires often require replacements.
■ Hydraulic hoses: Can be prone to wear and tear, resulting in leaks.
■ Engine Oil and Filters: Regular replacement is necessary to maintain engine health.
■ Fuel Filters: Require frequent replacement to prevent fuel contamination.
■ Air Filters: Need to be replaced often, especially in dusty environments.
■ Drive Chains: Wear out over time and need periodic adjustments and replacements.
■ Bucket Teeth: Heavy-duty work can wear out the bucket teeth.
■ Radiator: Can get clogged or damaged and might require cleaning or replacement.
■ Starter: Can wear out and require replacement.
■ Belts: Can wear out over time and need replacement.
Popular Tuning Tips and Modifications:
+ Power Chip Tuning: Can improve engine power and torque.
+ Turbocharger Upgrade: Can increase horsepower and overall performance.
+ Heavy-duty Tyre Upgrade: Can improve traction and durability.
+ Suspension Upgrade: Can enhance stability and ride comfort.
+ Lighting Upgrades: Additional LED work lights can improve visibility for night work.
Accessories and Attachments:
♦ Buckets: General Purpose, Light Material, High Capacity, and Multipurpose.
♦ Forks: Pallet and Landscape.
♦ Brush Cutter.
♦ Snow Blower.
♦ Bale Spike.
♦ Cement Mixer.
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
Owners frequently commend the JCB Robot range for its power, versatility, and the unique side-entry design which enhances safety. The compact design and excellent visibility make it a favorite among operators working in tight spaces. However, some owners have noted that certain replacement parts can be costly, and that despite the excellent fuel efficiency, these models may consume more fuel when performing heavy-duty tasks.
The JCB Robot range of skid steer loaders, encompassing the models 190, 190HF, 1110, 1110HF, 190T, 190T-HF, 1110T, and 1110T-HF, are a testament to superior design and innovation. These machines not only offer impressive technical specifications but are also lauded for their compact size, unmatched visibility, and overall operational efficiency. While they require regular maintenance and occasional repairs, their resilience, performance, and high resale value make them an excellent choice for a wide range of applications. However, as with all machinery, attention to regular maintenance, prompt repair, and the use of genuine parts will ensure the longevity and optimal performance of your JCB Robot Skid Steer Loader.
To access the comprehensive JCB manual in PDF format, simply click the button highlighted in green. Upon payment through PayPal, you'll be able to download the detailed guide immediately.
The unique link to download the original JCB parts list and shop manual will be made visible to you on the final payment page after you've completed your transaction. Additionally, an immediate confirmation of your payment will be dispatched to your email.