Repair your snowmobile: Buy this Arctic Cat Inc repair manual.
Production/model years: 2008
Models: AC 120, Bearcat W/T Turbo, Bearcat W/T Non-Turbo, Panther 660, T660, Jaguar Z1, Jaguar Z1 Sno Pro, TZ1, TZ1 LXR
2008 Arctic Cat AC 120
2008 Arctic Cat Bearcat W/T Turbo
2008 Arctic Cat Bearcat W/T Non-Turbo
2008 Arctic Cat Panther 660
2008 Arctic Cat T660
2008 Arctic Cat Jaguar Z1
2008 Arctic Cat Jaguar Z1 Sno Pro
2008 Arctic Cat TZ1
2008 Arctic Cat TZ1 LXR
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Get Your 2008 Arctic Cat Snowmobile Running Smoothly with Our DIY Repair Manual and Parts List"
If you own a 2008 Arctic Cat snowmobile, including the AC 120, Bearcat W/T Turbo, Bearcat W/T Non-Turbo, Panther 660, T660, Jaguar Z1, Jaguar Z1 Sno Pro, TZ1, or TZ1 LXR, you know the importance of keeping your sled in top condition for optimal performance. Our comprehensive repair manual and parts list can help you do just that, with detailed instructions and diagrams to guide you through maintenance and repairs.
Here are 15 technical specifications about the 2008 Arctic Cat snowmobile models covered in our repair manual:
• The 2008 Arctic Cat AC 120 features a 123cc, air-cooled, 4-stroke engine.
• The Bearcat W/T Turbo and Bearcat W/T Non-Turbo models have a liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, 1056cc engine.
• The Panther 660 has a liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, 660cc engine.
• The T660 features a liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, 660cc engine with fuel injection.
• The Jaguar Z1 has a liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, 1056cc engine with fuel injection.
• The Jaguar Z1 Sno Pro has the same engine as the Jaguar Z1, but with a sportier suspension.
• The TZ1 has a liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, 1056cc engine with fuel injection.
• The TZ1 LXR has the same engine as the TZ1, but with a more luxurious suspension.
• All models have electric start and reverse.
• The Bearcat W/T Turbo and Non-Turbo have a dual-range transmission with high and low gear options.
• The Panther 660 and T660 have a continuously variable transmission (CVT) with reverse.
• The Jaguar Z1 and TZ1 have a 6-speed manual transmission with reverse.
• All models have a hydraulic disc brake system.
• The Bearcat W/T Turbo and Non-Turbo have a remote oil reservoir for easy oil level checking.
• All models have adjustable suspensions for a custom ride.
In addition to these technical specs, our repair manual and parts list covers a variety of topics related to maintaining and repairing your 2008 Arctic Cat snowmobile. From spark plug replacement and exhaust system maintenance to fuel pump repair and troubleshooting, our manual has got you covered. Our step-by-step instructions and exploded views will help you complete repairs with confidence, even if you're new to DIY maintenance.
To get started, simply click on the green button on our website to start the instant download of our repair manual and parts list. We accept PayPal for easy and secure payment, and our email will provide you with all the download information you need within one minute of payment. As always, please check your spam folder if you don't receive our email and contact our support team if you have any questions or issues.