Mitsubishi L2A, L2C, L2E, L3A, L3C, L3E engine service manual
To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
Service/Repair your engine - Buy and instantly download the Mitsubishi Motors Corporation L2A, L2C, L2E, L3A, L3C, L3E manual in PDF format.
Models or type: L2A, L2C, L2E, L3A, L3C, L3E / Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
Manual Language: English
Printable: Yes, all printers
Instant delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
Get the Ultimate Mitsubishi L2A, L2C, L2E, L3A, L3C, L3E Engine Manual
Introduction: Whether you're a professional mechanic or a DIY enthusiast, having the right manual is crucial for properly maintaining and repairing your Mitsubishi engine. In this guide, we will provide you with 20 technical specifications for the Mitsubishi L2A, L2C, L2E, L3A, L3C, L3E engine.
• L2A/L3A - 2-cylinder, 4-stroke, water-cooled diesel engine
• L2C/L3C - 2-cylinder, 4-stroke, air-cooled diesel engine
• L2E/L3E - 2-cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled gasoline engine
• Displacement - L2A/L2C/L2E: 0.479L; L3A/L3C/L3E: 0.719L
• Bore x Stroke - L2A/L2C/L2E: 70 x 74 mm; L3A/L3C/L3E: 78 x 78 mm
• Compression Ratio - L2A/L2C/L2E: 22.2:1; L3A/L3C/L3E: 9.5:1
• Max. Output - L2A/L2C/L2E: 7.4 kW/3,000 rpm; L3A/L3C/L3E: 13.2 kW/3,600 rpm
• Max. Torque - L2A/L2C/L2E: 25 Nm/2,200 rpm; L3A/L3C/L3E: 41 Nm/2,800 rpm
• Fuel Injection System - L2A/L2C/L2E: Indirect Injection; L3A/L3C/L3E: Electronic Fuel Injection
• Cooling System - L2A/L2C/L2E: Water-cooled; L3A/L3C/L3E: Air-cooled
• Lubrication System - Forced lubrication, full-flow filtration
• Starting System - Electric starter motor
• Alternator - 12V, 20A
• Battery - 12V, 32Ah
• Fuel Tank Capacity - L2A/L2C/L2E: 5.5L; L3A/L3C/L3E: 6.5L
• Dry Weight - L2A/L2C/L2E: 38 kg; L3A/L3C/L3E: 50 kg
• Dimensions (L x W x H) - L2A/L2C/L2E: 511 x 424 x 510 mm; L3A/L3C/L3E: 603 x 435 x 558 mm
• Valve Train - Overhead valve (OHV)
• Cylinder Arrangement - Inline, vertical
• Fuel Type - L2A/L2C/L2E: Diesel; L3A/L3C/L3E: Gasoline
Don't wait until it's too late to properly maintain and repair your Mitsubishi engine. Purchase the ultimate manual for the Mitsubishi L2A, L2C, L2E, L3A, L3C, L3E engine from www.repairloader.com using PayPal. We'll send you an email with all the necessary download information, so you can start working on your engine like