Table of Contents
- Engine Specifications
- Fuel and Lubrication System
- Ignition System
- Manual Starter
- Electrical System
- Wiring Diagrams
- And More
Please note that the following table of contents is a partial overview and does not cover all the sections and topics included in the manual. It provides a glimpse of the manual's content.
The 1966-1984 Chrysler 3.5 hp - 140 hp outboard service manual is a valuable resource for mechanics, technicians, and owners as it provides detailed information on engine specifications, fuel and lubrication systems, ignition systems, powerhead, gearcase, midsection, manual starter, electrical system, wiring diagrams, and more.
- The price of this manual, handbooks, and repair guides are not set by our marketplace, but by the seller of the manuals himself, so it is possible that the same manual is offered at a different price on another page here. Please compare prices before deciding to purchase.
- There are comments and ratings from other users at the end of the detail page for many of our manuals to make your purchase decision easier. Please leave a review after your purchase to help other users make their purchasing decision.
- Don't hesitate and download the repair manual you need now. You get a lifetime guarantee for the download, as described in our FAQs at https://www.repairloader.com/faq.php.
- To contact the seller of the manual, please use our contact form at https://www.repairloader.com/contact.php and we will forward your request or take care of it directly.