Service/Repair your adventure touring motorcycle - Buy and instantly download the Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A. Multistrada 1200 ABS manual in PDF format.
Production/model years: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
This manual applies to the following models: Multistrada 1200 ABS, Multistrada 1200 S ABS / Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A.
Ducati Multistrada 1200 ABS (2010-2013)
Ducati Multistrada 1200 S ABS (2010-2013)
Engine: 1,198 cc 4-valve desmodromic liquid-cooled 90° L-twin,106.0 mm — 67.9 mm (4.17 in — 2.67 in), 11.5:1, 150 hp (110 kW)
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Maximizing Your Multistrada: The Ultimate Guide to the 2010-2013 Ducati Multistrada 1200 ABS and Multistrada 1200 S ABS"
The Ducati Multistrada 1200 ABS and Multistrada 1200 S ABS are some of the most versatile and powerful adventure touring motorcycles on the market. With their powerful engines and advanced suspension systems, these bikes can handle any road or trail with ease. However, even the best bikes require maintenance and repairs from time to time. That's why we've created the ultimate repair manual, parts list, and service tips for the 2010-2013 Ducati Multistrada 1200 ABS and Multistrada 1200 S ABS.
Here are 15 key technical specifications about the 2010-2013 Ducati Multistrada 1200 ABS and Multistrada 1200 S ABS:
• Engine type: liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valve, V-twin
• Displacement: 1198 cc
• Maximum power: 150 hp (110 kW) @ 9,250 rpm
• Maximum torque: 87 lb-ft (118 Nm) @ 7,500 rpm
• Compression ratio: 11.5:1
• Fuel system: Electronic fuel injection
• Ignition system: Digital electronic ignition
• Lubrication system: Wet sump with oil cooler
• Transmission: 6-speed constant mesh
• Clutch: Wet multiplate with hydraulic control
• Final drive: Chain
• Front suspension: Sachs 48mm fully adjustable inverted fork with electronic compression and rebound damping adjustment
• Rear suspension: Sachs fully adjustable monoshock with electronic compression and rebound damping adjustment
• Front brake: Dual 320mm discs, 4-piston radial calipers, ABS
• Rear brake: Single 245mm disc, 2-piston caliper, ABS
At repairloader.com, we make it easy to get your hands on the repair manual, parts list, and service tips for your Ducati Multistrada 1200 ABS and Multistrada 1200 S ABS. With just a few clicks, you can buy and download the PDF directly to your computer or mobile device. We accept payments through PayPal, so you can be sure that your transaction is safe and secure.
To get started, simply click on the "Buy Now" button and follow the prompts to complete your purchase. Once your payment is processed, you will receive an email with all the download information you need. Please note that our email may end up in your spam folder, so be sure to check there if you don't see it in your inbox.
If you're experiencing any engine issues or just need some general servicing tips, our repair manual is the perfect resource. We cover everything from routine maintenance to complex repairs, so you can keep your Multistrada running smoothly for years to come. Plus, our parts list will help you quickly and easily find the parts you need to get the job done.
Don't let a broken down bike keep you from your next adventure. Click on the green button to start the instant download and get back on the road in no time.
Price: 18.99 USD