Repair your used 4x4 / ATV yourself: Use this Yamaha Motor Corp., Ltd. Grizzly 550, 550FI shop manual.
Production/model years: 2012, 12
2012-2013 Yamaha Grizzly 350 manual
4x4 now - Buy this PDF at repairloader.com: Yamaha Motor Corporation, Ltd Grizzly 350 manual.
Production/model years: 2012-2013
Model / manufacturer: Grizzly 350
Model specification / type: Grizzly 550, 550FI / Yamaha Motor Corp., Ltd7
Engine: 558 cc, 4-stroke SOHC 4-valve liquid-cooled.
Serial numbers: all
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete. In addition, we will email you with the download information one minute after payment
Yamaha Grizzly 300 2012-2013 Manual
the help of this professional electronic PDF download version of the detailed and specific Yamaha Motor Corp., Ltd Grizzly 300 owner's manual / repair guide.
If you're the owner of a 2012 Yamaha Grizzly 550 or 550FI 4x4 ATV, you know that regular maintenance and repairs are key to keeping it running smoothly. The good news is that with the comprehensive repair manual available for instant download at repairloader.com, you can save money on costly repairs and take care of your ATV yourself.
This DIY manual provides step-by-step instructions, exploded color diagrams, and detailed schematics to help you perform routine maintenance tasks like oil changes and coolant changes, as well as more complex repairs like engine overhauls and the replacement of batteries and other parts. With this manual, you'll have all the information you need to keep your Yamaha Grizzly 550 or 550FI running smoothly for years to come.
In addition to the detailed instructions, this manual also includes a list of technical specifications for the 2012 Yamaha Grizzly 550 and 550FI. Here are ten essential specs to keep in mind:
1. The Grizzly 550 and 550FI both have liquid-cooled, four-stroke, single-cylinder engines with a displacement of 558 cc.
2. The Grizzly 550 has a standard transmission, while the 550FI has an automatic transmission.
3. Both models have a fuel capacity of 5.3 gallons.
4. The front suspension features double A-arms with 7.1 inches of travel, and the rear suspension is an independent suspension with 7.1 inches of travel.
5. The front brakes are dual hydraulic discs, and the rear brake is a hydraulic disc.
6. The Grizzly 550 has a seat height of 36.1 inches, while the 550FI has a seat height of 38.6 inches.
7. The overall length of the Grizzly 550 is 81.3 inches, and the width is 45.1 inches.
8. The Grizzly 550FI has a length of 83.3 inches and a width of 46.5 inches.
9. The dry weight of the Grizzly 550 is 638 pounds, while the 550FI weighs in at 672 pounds.
10. Both models have a maximum towing capacity of 1322 pounds.
Buying the manual is quick and easy. Simply head over to repairloader.com and use your PayPal account to purchase and download the manual in PDF format. You can then access the manual from your computer or mobile device, allowing you to take it with you to the garage or workshop.
With the comprehensive repair manual and technical specifications in hand, you can tackle repairs and maintenance tasks with confidence. And if you need replacement parts, don't hesitate to check out the selection at your local Yamaha dealer or online. With the right tools and resources, you can keep your 2012 Yamaha Grizzly 550 or 550FI running smoothly for many miles of fun on the trails. Download the manual and get started on your next repair or maintenance project.