Repair your used sport touring motorcycle - Download this PDF: Yamaha Suzuki Motor Corporation Suzuki GS, GSX, 250, 400, 450 Twins manual (pdf)
Production/model years: 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985
Models / type:
Suzuki Motor Corporation GS250T 249cc
Suzuki Motor Corporation GSX250E 249cc
Suzuki Motor Corporation GSX400E 399cc
Suzuki Motor Corporation GSX400T 399cc
Suzuki Motor Corporation GS450E 448cc
Suzuki Motor Corporation GS450L 448cc
1985-1991 Suzuki Carry manual
this Suzuki Motor Corporation Carry factory manual / repair guide.
Production/model years: 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991.
Models: Carry / Suzuki
Suzuki Motor Corporation GS450S 448cc
Suzuki Motor Corporation GS450T 448cc
Suzuki Motor Corporation GS450TX 448cc
Serial numbers: all
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete. In addition, we will email you with the download information one minute after payment
If you're a fan of classic bikes, the 1979-1985 Suzuki GS, GSX, 250, 400, 450 Twins are sure to be a treat for you. These bikes were among the most popular bikes in their time and are still widely sought after today. To keep your classic Suzuki in top shape, it is essential to have the right repair manual and parts list, which can be downloaded instantly from www.repairloader.com. Here are 15 technical specifications that you should know about the 1979-1985 Suzuki GS, GSX, 250, 400, 450 Twins:
• The Suzuki GS series was launched in 1976, and the GSX series in 1980. Both series featured air-cooled four-stroke engines with dual overhead cams.
• The GS250 had a 247cc engine, while the GS400 and GS450 had 398cc and 448cc engines, respectively.
• The GSX250 had a 248cc engine, while the GSX400 and GSX450 had 398cc and 448cc engines, respectively.
• All models had a 6-speed gearbox and a chain drive.
• The engine of the Suzuki GS, GSX, 250, 400, 450 Twins is a four-stroke, air-cooled, dual overhead camshaft (DOHC), inline twin-cylinder engine.
• The Suzuki GS, GSX, 250, 400, 450 Twins engines have a compression ratio of 9.3:1 to 10.5:1.
• The GS250 has a maximum power output of 27 horsepower (20 kW) at 9,000 RPM.
• The GS400 and GS450 have a maximum power output of 43 horsepower (32 kW) at 9,500 RPM and 45 horsepower (34 kW) at 8,500 RPM, respectively.
• The GSX250 has a maximum power output of 28 horsepower (21 kW) at 9,000 RPM.
• The GSX400 and GSX450 have a maximum power output of 47 horsepower (35 kW) at 10,000 RPM and 50 horsepower (37 kW) at 9,500 RPM, respectively.
• All models had a front and rear drum brake, except for the GSX450 which had a front disc brake.
• The alternator on the Suzuki GS, GSX, 250, 400, 450 Twins is capable of producing up to 280 watts of power.
• The Suzuki GS, GSX, 250, 400, 450 Twins have telescopic front forks and dual rear shocks.
• The fuel tank capacity of the GS250 and GSX250 is 12 liters, while the GS400, GS450, GSX400, and GSX450 have a fuel tank capacity of 16 liters.
• The Suzuki GS, GSX, 250, 400, 450 Twins have a wet weight ranging from 179 kg to 218 kg depending on the model.
The 1979-1985 Suzuki GS, GSX, 250, 400, 450 Twins are classic bikes that are still popular among enthusiasts today. To keep your bike running smoothly, it is essential to have the right repair manual and parts list. You can download these instantly from www.repairloader.com using PayPal. With regular maintenance, these bikes can provide years of reliable service and continue to be a joy to ride for generations to come.