Repair your used sport bike: Get a copy (pdf) of this Kawasaki GPZ 750, GPZ750 Turbo service manual / repair guide.
Production/model years: 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 82, 83, 84, 85
Arctic Cat Snowmobile 2013 Repair Manual
help of this Arctic Cat manual.
This Arctic cat Manual covers the following snowmobile manuals:
2013 ARCTIC CAT BEARCAT 570 - Engine: 565 cc
Engine: 738 cc, 4-stroke, transverse 4-cylinder, air-cooled, DOHC, 2 valves per cylinder
Model specification / type: GPZ 750 / Turbo
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
2006-2008 Polaris FS Classic, FST Classic, FS Touring, FST Touring, FST Switchback, FST IQ, FST IQ LX, FS IQ Touring, FST IQ Touring, FST IQ Cruiser, FST IQ Switchback, IQ TURB snowmobile manual
Buy this downloadable PDF at RepairLoader: Polaris Industries xxx manual.
Years: 2006, 2007, 2008.
Models: FS CLASSIC, FST Classic, FS Touring, FST Touring,
The Kawasaki GPZ750, produced from 1982 to 1985, was a popular sport touring motorcycle that quickly became a fan favorite due to its stylish looks, powerful engine, and smooth ride. Its turbo version, the GPZ750 Turbo, took things to a whole new level with even more speed and power.
For those who own one of these legendary bikes, having a repair manual is a must. Luckily, the 1982-1985 Kawasaki GPZ750, GPZ750 Turbo manual is available for instant download at repairloader (PDF). This manual provides detailed instructions for repair and maintenance of these classic motorcycles, including everything from the engine to the brakes.
Here are 10 technical data and features about the 1982-1985 Kawasaki GPZ750, GPZ750 Turbo:
2006-2008 Polaris Classics, Touring, Switchback, IQ, IQ LG, IG Touring, IQ Cruiser, IQ Switchback, Turbo Dragon, Turbo LX, Turbo Switchback, IQ Touring, FS, FST snowmobile manual
this PDF at repairloader.com: Polaris (all models) manual.
Repair your Snowmobile with the help of this professional electronic PDF download version of the detailed
• Engine: The GPZ750 had a liquid-cooled, four-stroke, DOHC, 16-valve, transverse four-cylinder engine with a displacement of 748cc.
• Horsepower: The GPZ750 had a horsepower output of 106 hp at 9,500 rpm.
• Fuel System: The GPZ750 was equipped with four Mikuni 32mm carburetors.
• Transmission: The GPZ750 had a six-speed transmission with a chain final drive.
• Suspension: The GPZ750 featured an air-assisted anti-dive fork in the front and an adjustable Uni-Track monoshock in the rear.
• Brakes: The GPZ750 had twin-piston front calipers and a single-piston rear caliper, both with floating discs.
• Fuel Capacity: The GPZ750 had a fuel capacity of 5.3 gallons.
• Weight: The GPZ750 weighed in at 540 pounds, while the GPZ750 Turbo weighed 573 pounds.
• Service Intervals: The GPZ750 and GPZ750 Turbo required regular maintenance, including oil and filter changes, valve clearance checks, and brake inspections. The service intervals are detailed in the repair manual.
• Styling: The GPZ750 had a classic sport bike look with a bikini fairing, sharp angles, and a bright red, black, and silver paint scheme. The GPZ750 Turbo added a distinctive turbo badge and an upgraded instrument panel.
The 1982-1985 Kawasaki GPZ750, GPZ750 Turbo was an iconic motorcycle that still holds a special place in the hearts of many riders today. For those who own one, having a reliable repair manual is essential to keep these bikes running at their best. With the 1982-1985 Kawasaki GPZ750, GPZ750 Turbo manual available for instant download at repairloader (PDF), owners can rest assured that they have the resources they need to keep their bikes in top condition for years to come.