Manual details, specs and technical data:
The manual is compatible with the following models: or brand: TX750, TX760, TX860 / Terex Corporation
Technical engine specs (TX750): 1004-40 T, PERKINS, 256.3cu in, 75hp/69hp, 2200rpm, 1400rpm, 212lb ft.
Technical engine specs (TX760): 1004C-44TL, 269cu in, turbocharged, 92hp/86hp, 2200rpm/1400rpm, 275lb ft.
Technical engine specs (TX860): 1104C-44T, 269cu in, 4 cylinders, 100hp/94hp, 2200rpm/1400rpm,
Production years: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book, zip
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
Repairloader.com also offers other Terex TX750 service handbooks for maintenance.
- We only sell Terex workshop manuals, not replacement parts or Terex repair tutorials! -
10 interesting tech specs / technical data about the Terex TX750, TX760, TX860 tractor loaders:
1. Engine: The Terex TX750, TX760, and TX860 are equipped with a four-cylinder, turbocharged diesel engine that is capable of producing a maximum of 75 horsepower.
2. Operating weight: The operating weight of the Terex TX750 is 12,750 pounds, the TX760 is 13,350 pounds, and the TX860 is 14,650 pounds.
3 .Bucket capacity: The standard bucket capacity for the Terex TX750, TX760, and TX860 is 1.3 cubic yards.
4. Digging depth: The digging depth for the Terex TX750 is 14 feet 3 inches, the TX760 is 14 feet 9 inches, and the TX860 is 15 feet 3 inches.
5. Reach at ground level: The reach at ground level for the Terex TX750 is 20 feet 11 inches, the TX760 is 21 feet 4 inches, and the TX860 is 21 feet 9 inches.
6. Dump height: The dump height for the Terex TX750 is 9 feet 9 inches, the TX760 is 10 feet, and the TX860 is 10 feet 3 inches.
7. Loading height: The loading height for the Terex TX750 is 6 feet 9 inches, the TX760 is 7 feet, and the TX860 is 7 feet 3 inches.
8. Stabilizer spread: The stabilizer spread for the Terex TX750 is 9 feet 3 inches, the TX760 is 9 feet 9 inches, and the TX860 is 10 feet 3 inches.
9. Tires: The Terex TX750, TX760, and TX860 are equipped with 12.5-24, 14-17.5, or 17.5L-24 tires.
10. Transmission: The Terex TX750, TX760, and TX860 are equipped with a four-speed powershift transmission that provides smooth and efficient operation.
The Terex TX750, TX760, and TX860 are tractor loader backhoes (TLBs) that are designed for a variety of construction and excavation tasks. These machines are equipped with a range of features that make them well-suited for digging trenches, grading surfaces, and loading materials. In this article, we will take a look at some of the technical specifications and features of these machines, as well as offer some tips for repair, maintenance, and DIY projects.
Starting with the manual, all Terex TLBs come with a comprehensive user manual that provides detailed information on the machine's operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting. This manual is a valuable resource for operators and mechanics, as it contains information on how to properly use and care for the machine. The review and specs of the Terex TLBs are promising, with the TX750 having a net power of 74.3 horsepower, the TX760 having a net power of 80.5 horsepower and the TX860 with a net power of 105 horsepower.
The Terex TLBs are also equipped with a variety of features that make them easy to maintain and repair. For example, the TX750, TX760 and TX860 have a parts list that can be easily accessed for replacement and repair of the machine's components. The machines also have easy-to-reach service points that make it easy for mechanics to perform routine maintenance tasks, such as checking and changing fluids.
When it comes to repairs, the Terex TLBs are designed to be durable and long-lasting. However, like any machine, they will require maintenance and repairs from time to time. The key to keeping your Terex TLB running smoothly is to stay on top of routine maintenance and address any problems as soon as they arise. Regularly checking the engine and its components, such as the oil, air and fuel filters, is an essential part of maintaining your Terex TLB.
For those who like to take on DIY projects, Terex TLBs are a great choice. The machines are designed to be easy to work on, and there are many online resources available that can provide guidance on how to perform repairs and maintenance tasks. Whether you're a seasoned mechanic or a novice, you'll find that working on a Terex TLB can be a rewarding experience.
In conclusion, the Terex TX750, TX760, and TX860 are tractor loader backhoes that are designed for a variety of construction and excavation tasks. With their comprehensive user manual, review and specs, easy-to-access parts list, and easy-to-reach service points, these machines are easy to maintain and repair. Whether you're a seasoned mechanic or a DIY enthusiast, you'll find that working on a Terex TLB can be a rewarding experience.
Price: 39.99 USD