Repair your used sport touring motorcycle today - Buy this PDF: Suzuki Motor Corporation XN 85 Turbo manual (pdf)
Manual details, specs and technical data:
Production/model years: 83, 1983
Suzuki D-MAX, Rodeo RA7 manual
pickup truck with the help of this very detailed and specific Suzuki D-MAX service guide and workshop / repair manual (PDF).
Models / manufacturer: XN 85 Turbo / Suzuki Motor Corporation
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
10 tech specs about the 1983 Suzuki XN 85 Turbo:
• Engine type: 673 cc, liquid-cooled, turbocharged, four-stroke, inline-3 engine
• Compression ratio: 7.2:1
• Maximum power output: 85 hp @ 9,500 rpm
• Maximum torque output: 59 lb-ft @ 7,500 rpm
• Transmission: 6-speed manual transmission
• Front suspension: Telescopic fork with air-assist and anti-dive control
• Rear suspension: Full-floater, single shock with remote reservoir and adjustable preload and rebound damping
• Front brake: Dual hydraulic disc brakes with dual-piston calipers
• Rear brake: Single hydraulic disc brake with single-piston caliper
• Fuel capacity: 4.4 US gallons (16.7 liters)
Looking to repair or restore your 1983 Suzuki XN85 Turbo motorcycle? Look no further than repairloader.com, where you can easily buy a comprehensive PDF service repair manual. This manual includes a detailed table of contents and covers a wide range of topics, from maintenance to modifications.
With this Suzuki XN85 Turbo 1983 motorcycle repair manual, you will have access to all the information you need to diagnose and fix issues, from injector problems to pump timing issues. The mechanical section is covered in detail, and the technical manual is available for free download.
This 20.6 MB DOCX (S.n. 8.4576) manual includes new Suzuki Xn85 Turbo 1983 Cruiser Repair Manual parts and additional records such as the S725 parts manual record, and even the owner's service manual (84.3). The repair manual provides step-by-step procedures for all diagnostic and repair techniques, giving you access to the same information that professional technicians use.
Although Suzuki was the most hesitant of the Japanese Big Four to adopt turbocharger design, the XN85 Turbo proved to be a landmark bike that incorporated several innovations and stood out from the competition. Even if the addition of a Mikuni-Bosch L-Jetronic injection system was initially met with skepticism, the result was a unique and powerful motorcycle.
Don't let a lack of knowledge or access to information prevent you from properly maintaining or restoring your 1983 Suzuki XN85 Turbo motorcycle. Shop at repairloader.com today and get the comprehensive service repair manual you need to keep your bike running.