Table of Contents
- General Information
- Frame/Body Panels/Exhaust System
- Lubrication System
- Fuel System
- Engine Removal/Installation
- Cylinder Head/Valves
- Clutch/Gearshift Linkage
- Front Wheel/Suspension/Steering
- Rear Wheel/Suspension
- Hydraulic Brake
- Battery/Charging System
- Ignition System
- Electric Starter
- Wiring Diagrams
Please note that the following table of contents is a partial overview and does not cover all the sections and topics included in the manual. It provides a glimpse of the manual's content.
This 1987-2002 Honda XL650 Transalp repair and service manual provides comprehensive and detailed information for mechanics, technicians, and owners. It includes instructions, diagrams, and specifications to aid in the repair and maintenance of the XL650 Transalp motorcycle.
- The price of this manual, handbooks, and repair guides are not determined by [RL] marketplace but by the seller of the manuals themselves, so it is possible that the same manual is offered at a different price on another page here. Please compare prices before deciding to purchase.
- Many of our manuals have comments and ratings from other users at the end of the detail page to facilitate your purchase decision. Please leave a review after your purchase to assist other users in making their purchasing decision.
- Don't hesitate and download the repair manual you need now. You get a lifetime guarantee for the download, as described in our FAQs https://www.repairloader.com/faq.php
- To contact the seller of the manual, please use our contact form https://www.repairloader.com/contact.php, and we will forward your request or take care of it directly.