To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
Repair your motorbike with the help of this PDF version of the detailed and specific Harley-Davidson workshop manual.
Production/model years: 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999
This manual applies to the following models:
1995-1998 HD FLHR Road King
1996-1997 HD FLHR-I Road King
1998 HD FLHRC-I Road King
1988-1993 HD FLHS Electra Glide Sport
1995-1998 HD FLHT Electra Glide
1984-1998 HD FLHTC Electra Glide Classic & Anniversary
1996-1998 HD FLHTC-I Electra Glide Classic
1989-1997 HD FLHTC-U Electra Glide Classic-Ultra & Anniversary
1996-1998 HD FLHTC-UI Electra Glide Classic-Ultra & Anniversary
1984-1991 HD FLTC Tour Glide
1989-1995 HD FLTC-U Tour Glide-Ultra Classic
1996 HD FLTC-UI Tour Glide-Ultra Classic
1998 HD FLTR Road Glide
1998 HD FLTR-I Road Glide
1985 HD FXEF Fat Bob
1987-1994 HD FXLR Low Rider, Custom & Anniversary
1986-1994 HD FXR Super Glide
1999 HD FXR2 FXR3 Super Glide (Limited edition models available only in 1999)
1986 HD FXRD Super Glide Grand Touring
1984-1992 HD FXRS Low Rider & Convertible
1991-1993 HD FXRS-Con Low Rider-Convertible
1988-1993 HD FXRS-SP Low Rider-Sport Edition
1984-1992 HD FXRT Sport Glide
1985 HD FXSB Low Rider
1985-1986 HD FXWG Wide Glide
Manual Language: English
Printable: Yes, all printers
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Keep Your Harley-Davidson FLH, FLT, FXR, FXWG, Touring Running Strong with These Tech Specs and an Instant Download Guide"
Harley-Davidson has been a popular brand of motorcycles for decades, and the FLH, FLT, FXR, FXWG, Touring models have been some of their most successful bikes. These models are known for their power, style, and dependability, but even the best motorcycles need proper maintenance and repairs to keep them running smoothly. In this article, we'll provide you with a detailed guide on the 1984-1999 Harley-Davidson FLH, FLT, FXR, FXWG, Touring's tech specs, maintenance needs, and how to get an instant download guide for DIY repairs and maintenance.
• The 1984-1999 Harley-Davidson FLH, FLT, FXR, FXWG, Touring models are powered by air-cooled, four-stroke engines.
• The engine displacements range from 1,340cc to 1,584cc, depending on the model.
• The ignition system is electronic, with a single-fire ignition on some models.
• The carburetor is a CV (constant velocity) type on most models, but some later models have electronic fuel injection.
• The transmission is a five-speed manual gearbox, with a belt final drive.
• The bike has front and rear suspension with dual shocks on some models and a single shock on others.
• The wheelbase ranges from 58.7 inches to 64.5 inches, depending on the model.
• The ground clearance ranges from 4.7 inches to 6.0 inches, depending on the model.
• The front brakes are dual hydraulic disc brakes, and the rear brakes are a single hydraulic disc brake or a hydraulic drum brake, depending on the model.
• The fuel capacity ranges from 4.0 gallons to 6.0 gallons, depending on the model.
• The oil capacity ranges from 3.0 quarts to 4.5 quarts, depending on the model.
• The oil filter needs to be replaced every six months or 3,000 miles.
• The recommended service intervals are every six months or 3,000 miles, whichever comes first.
• The bike weighs between 600 lbs to 800 lbs, depending on the model.
• Failure analysis tools and techniques can be used to diagnose and repair common problems such as engine and transmission issues.
To maintain and repair your Harley-Davidson FLH, FLT, FXR, FXWG, Touring, an instant download guide is available at www.repairloader.com. You can buy the guide using PayPal and get all the information you need to keep your motorcycle running strong. The guide is available in PDF format, and you can start the instant download by clicking on the green button on the website.
The instant download guide includes step-by-step instructions for all maintenance and repair needs, such as changing the oil, replacing the oil filter, adjusting the ignition system, and servicing the carburetor. With this guide, you can save time and money by doing DIY repairs and maintenance at home.
To get the instant download guide, simply click on the green button available on the website and make the payment using PayPal. We will email you with all the download information, one minute after payment.
At the completion of your payment, we will promptly send you an email with all of the necessary download information, typically within one minute.