Optimize the service and maintenance of your sport touring bike with ease by instantly downloading the PDF version of the genuine Moto Guzzi V35-Imola-II, V50 Monza II repair manual.
This manual is compatible with the following models: V35-Imola-II, V50 Monza II / Moto Guzzi
Moto Guzzi V35-Imola-II
Moto Guzzi V50 Monza II
Engine: 346 cc, Air cooled, four stroke, transverse V-twin cylinder, OHC, 2 valves per cylinder, 2.59x1.99 in OR 66 mm, 10.8:1 ,34.5/8100 KW(hp)/RPM, 0/- lb-ft/RPM OR 0 Nm/RPM.
Manual Language: English
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Download the Comprehensive Manual for the Moto Guzzi V35-Imola-II, V50 Monza II: Master Your Bike's Performance and Maintenance!"
Are you an owner or enthusiast of the Moto Guzzi V35-Imola-II or V50 Monza II? Look no further! We have compiled a detailed manual that provides all the essential information you need to maximize the performance and maintain your bike with confidence. From engine specifications and fascinating facts to maintenance tips and common issues, this manual is your ultimate guide to unlocking the full potential of your Moto Guzzi V35-Imola-II or V50 Monza II. Get ready to embark on an exciting journey of knowledge and take control of your bike's maintenance like a pro!
Engine Specifications / Technical Specifications:
• The Moto Guzzi V35-Imola-II and V50 Monza II models feature a V-twin engine configuration.
• The engine displacement of the V35-Imola-II is approximately 346cc, while the V50 Monza II is around 490cc.
• These bikes utilize an air-cooled engine design for effective heat dissipation during operation.
• The engines are equipped with two valves per cylinder, ensuring efficient combustion and power delivery.
• The V35-Imola-II and V50 Monza II feature a carburetor fuel system for precise fuel delivery and performance.
• These bikes are designed with an electric start system for easy and convenient ignition.
• The engines are mated to a manual transmission with multiple gears, allowing for smooth gear transitions.
• The Moto Guzzi V35-Imola-II and V50 Monza II utilize a chain final drive for transferring power to the rear wheel.
• They come with a single disc brake setup in the front and a drum brake in the rear, providing reliable stopping power.
• The bikes are equipped with telescopic front forks and dual shock absorbers at the rear, offering a balanced and comfortable ride.
• Fuel tank capacities for the V35-Imola-II and V50 Monza II models are approximately 17 liters, allowing for longer rides.
• These bikes feature a comfortable seating position and ergonomic design, promoting rider comfort during long journeys.
• The V35-Imola-II and V50 Monza II have a stylish and classic design, paying homage to Moto Guzzi's heritage.
• Both models are known for their excellent handling and stability, making them suitable for various road conditions.
• The bikes have a weight ranging from around 160kg to 180kg, depending on the specific model and configuration.
• The V35-Imola-II and V50 Monza II offer a distinctive and captivating exhaust note, enhancing the overall riding experience.
• They feature a robust and reliable build quality, ensuring longevity and durability.
• These bikes are designed to deliver a balance between performance and fuel efficiency, ideal for sport touring enthusiasts.
• The Moto Guzzi V35-Imola-II and V50 Monza II have a classic instrument cluster with essential gauges for easy monitoring.
• These models come with a variety of color options to suit individual preferences.
Facts and Details:
- The Moto Guzzi V35-Imola-II and V50 Monza II were part of the "V" series introduced by Moto Guzzi in the 1980s.
- The V35-Imola-II was designed as a sportier variant, while the V50 Monza II had a more touring-oriented approach.
- The V35-Imola-II and V50 Monza II models showcased Moto Guzzi's iconic transverse V-twin engine layout.
- Both bikes featured a unique frame design known as the "Tonti frame," providing excellent rigidity and handling characteristics.
- The V35-Imola-II and V50 Monza II were praised for their smooth power delivery and strong mid-range torque.
- These models garnered attention for their distinctive aesthetic features, including the Moto Guzzi logo on the fuel tank and stylish bodywork.
- The V35-Imola-II and V50 Monza II offered a comfortable riding position with a well-padded seat, making long rides enjoyable.
- Moto Guzzi enthusiasts appreciated the bikes' low-end grunt and the engaging riding experience they provided.
- The V35-Imola-II and V50 Monza II models were often considered reliable and easy to maintain, making them popular choices among Moto Guzzi enthusiasts.
- The V35-Imola-II and V50 Monza II showcased Moto Guzzi's commitment to craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- These models were often praised for their distinctive engine sound, adding to the overall character of the motorcycles.
- The V35-Imola-II and V50 Monza II became collectible bikes due to their classic styling and limited production numbers.
Maintenance Intervals, Tips, Common Issues, and Solutions:
- Follow the manufacturer's recommended maintenance schedule for regular servicing, including oil and filter changes, valve adjustments, and other necessary inspections.
- Keep the chain properly lubricated and adjusted to ensure smooth power transfer and prevent premature wear.
- Regularly check tire pressure and tread depth to maintain optimal traction and handling.
- Keep the electrical connections clean and secure, as loose or corroded connections may lead to electrical issues.
- Common issues may include carburetor-related problems, such as fuel leaks or clogged jets. Consult a qualified mechanic or authorized service center for proper diagnosis and solutions.
Popular Tuning Tips or Modifications:
- Upgrading the exhaust system to enhance both performance and sound, with options from aftermarket manufacturers like Arrow or Mistral.
- Installing a performance air filter to improve airflow and potentially increase power output.
- Upgrading the suspension components, such as replacing the rear shocks with adjustable units from Öhlins or Bitubo, for improved ride quality and handling.
- Adding a fork brace or adjustable fork cartridges to enhance front-end stability and reduce flex during cornering.
- Customizing the bike's aesthetics with café racer-inspired modifications, such as clip-on handlebars, rearsets, and a streamlined seat.
Available Accessories and Aftermarket Options:
- Upgraded handlebar options for personalized riding position and comfort.
- Windshields and fairings for added wind protection during longer rides.
- Luggage systems, including saddlebags and tail bags, for increased storage capacity.
- Performance brake pads and braided steel brake lines for improved braking performance.
- LED lighting upgrades for enhanced visibility and modernized appearance.
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
- Classic and iconic Moto Guzzi styling that turns heads.
- Engaging and characterful V-twin engine with strong torque delivery.
- Comfortable riding position suitable for sport touring.
- Solid build quality and durability.
- Appreciation for the bikes' unique design and craftsmanship.
- Availability of some parts may be limited due to the age of the models.
- Carburetor-related issues can require occasional attention and tuning.
- Some owners may find the stock suspension setup a bit firm for long-distance touring.
Purchase the PDF version of the genuine Moto Guzzi repair manual for your Moto Guzzi V35-Imola-II and V50 Monza II bikes and gain access to a detailed shop handbook by simply clicking on the green button and making a secure purchase through RepairLoader using PayPal.
Upon completing your secure payment via PayPal, you will instantly receive the official Moto Guzzi OEM shop manual and parts list for your bikes. The download link will appear on the checkout page, and we will promptly email you all the necessary download information following the completion of your secure payment.
Price: 16.99 USD