Maintain/Repair/Service your used off-road vehicle - Buy this downloadable PDF at RepairLoader: xxx xxx manual.
Production/model years: 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 84, 85
Model specification / type: Land Rover / Range Rover
Serial numbers: all
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete. In addition, we will email you with all download information one minute after payment (Download link expires in 3 days)
The 1970-1985 Land Rover is a series of off-road vehicles produced by British car manufacturer Land Rover between 1970 and 1985. These vehicles are part of the second generation of Land Rover vehicles and were produced in a variety of body styles including pickup, station wagon, and hardtop. They were known for their ruggedness, durability, and off-road capabilities, making them popular among outdoor enthusiasts, farmers, and military organizations. The Land Rover series during this time period includes the Series III, which was introduced in 1971 and remained in production until 1985.
Explore the Outdoors with the Legendary 1970-1985 Land Rover / Range Rover
The 1970-1985 Land Rover / Range Rover is an iconic off-road vehicle that has been recognized for its remarkable performance, durability, and style. The series includes a range of body styles, including the popular Series III, which remained in production until 1985. Let's take a look at its impressive tech specs:
20 Tech Specs:
• Engine Type: 4-Cylinder, 6-Cylinder, and 8-Cylinder
• Engine Displacement: 2.25L - 3.5L
• Fuel Capacity: 16 - 25 gallons
• Transmission Type: 4-Speed Manual, 4-Speed Automatic
• Drive System Type: 4WD
• Wheelbase: 88 - 109 inches
• Ground Clearance: 8.5 - 10 inches
• Suspension Type - Front: Live Axle with Coil Springs
• Suspension Type - Rear: Live Axle with Coil Springs
• Brake Type - Front: Disc
• Brake Type - Rear: Drum
• Tires - Front: 7.50R16, 205R16, 235/70R16
• Tires - Rear: 7.50R16, 205R16, 235/70R16
• Lighting: Halogen Headlights, Taillight, Brake Light
• Instrumentation: Analog Gauges, Speedometer, Fuel Gauge, Temperature Gauge
• Steering Type: Manual or Power-Assisted Steering
• Seating Capacity: 4 - 5
• Max Speed: 60 - 70 mph
• Weight Capacity: 1,200 - 1,500 lbs.
• Cargo Capacity: 36 - 52 cubic feet
Click on the green button to buy the manual and start the instant download on www.repairloader.com with secure PayPal payment.
After payment, we will send you an email with all the download information within one minute. Please check your spam folder if you don't receive our email. Before contacting our support, please check your spam folder.