To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
Service/Repair your used standard motorcycle now - Buy this PDF at repairloader.com: Buell Motorcycle Company Blast P3 manual.
Repair your used with the help of this professional electronic PDF download version of the detailed and specific Buell Motorcycle Company service manual / repair guide.
Manual details and specs:
Production/model years: 2009 / 09
The following models are covered by this manual: Blast P3 / Buell Motorcycle Company
Engine: 491.64 cc air cooled OHV single, 88.9 mm - 79.4 mm (3.50 in- 3.13 in), 34 bhp (25 kW) @ 6,500 rpm.
Manual Language: English
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
The Ultimate Guide to the 2009 Buell Blast P3: Manual, Parts List, and Repair Tips
The 2009 Buell Blast P3 is a powerful and reliable motorcycle that offers a smooth and comfortable ride. With its unique design, advanced features, and powerful engine, the Blast P3 is a popular choice among motorcycle enthusiasts. Whether you own a 2009 Buell Blast P3 or plan to buy one, this guide provides you with all the information you need to maintain, repair, and upgrade your motorcycle.
Here are 15 essential tech specs about the 2009 Buell Blast P3:
• The Buell Blast P3 has a 492cc, four-stroke, air-cooled engine.
• The engine assembly features a single cylinder, four valves, and a Mikuni carburetor.
• The Blast P3 has a maximum power output of 34 horsepower and a torque output of 30 lb-ft.
• The motorcycle has a top speed of 90 mph and can accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in 6.2 seconds.
• The Buell Blast P3 has a fuel tank capacity of 2.8 gallons and a fuel economy of 60-70 mpg.
• The motorcycle has a five-speed manual transmission and a wet, multi-plate clutch.
• The Blast P3 features a fully adjustable suspension, with Showa front forks and a single, fully adjustable rear shock.
• The motorcycle has a lightweight steel frame and a dry weight of 360 pounds.
• The Blast P3 has a wheelbase of 52.1 inches and a seat height of 27.5 inches.
• The motorcycle features a hydraulic disc brake system, with a single disc in the front and rear.
• The Buell Blast P3 has a maximum lean angle of 54 degrees and a ground clearance of 5.5 inches.
• The motorcycle features a digital instrument panel, with a tachometer, speedometer, odometer, trip meter, and fuel gauge.
• The Blast P3 has a compact design, with a narrow seat and low handlebars, which enhances its maneuverability and agility.
If you need a manual, parts list, or repair tips for your Buell Blast P3, visit www.repairloader.com. We offer an instant download of a comprehensive PDF guide that covers all aspects of your motorcycle.
To buy our manual, simply visit www.repairloader.com and pay securely with PayPal, a convenient and reliable payment method that protects your financial information.
Once you make the payment, you can download the manual instantly and start using it right away. Additionally, we will send you an email with all download information, within one minute after payment.
The 2009 Buell Blast P3 is a powerful and reliable motorcycle that requires proper care and attention. With our guide, you can keep your motorcycle in top shape and enjoy its performance, style, and agility for years to come. Don't hesitate to buy our manual today and unlock the full potential of your Buell Blast P3.
The Importance of Proper Motorcycle Tire Maintenance
As a motorcyclist, your safety on the road depends greatly on the condition of your tires. Tires are the only contact point between your motorcycle and the road, so it's crucial to ensure that they are in good condition and performing optimally.
Quality tires with adequate tread depth provide better grip, handling, braking, and a smoother ride. They also improve fuel economy. Properly inflated tires help keep you safe on the road. Incorrectly inflated tires are a leading cause of tire failure, as overheating can cause dangerous blowouts. Proper inflation improves overall performance as well. Check your tire pressure weekly using an accurate pressure gauge.
It's especially important to perform these safety checks in the spring, as many riders may be taking their bikes out for the first time after winter storage. Cold or damp conditions, as well as changes in temperature and humidity, can affect the condition of your tires during this period, and they may have become unsafe.
Any of the above factors can affect your acceleration, braking, steering, cornering, and the overall quality of your ride, as well as your safety and the cost of repairs and replacement that could have been avoided by properly maintaining your tires.
Riding with improperly inflated, worn, or damaged tires can result in fines, penalty points on your license, and, worst of all, a serious accident. Proper tire maintenance is essential to ensure your safety on the road.
If you need a repair and maintenance manual for your motorcycle, visit www.repairloader.com. Our comprehensive manuals cover all aspects of your motorcycle, including tire maintenance. You can buy our manual securely through PayPal, a convenient and reliable payment method that protects your financial information.
Proper tire maintenance is critical for the safety and performance of your motorcycle. By following simple steps such as checking your tire pressure and tread depth, you can avoid accidents and costly repairs. Don't hesitate to buy our manual today and unlock the full potential of your motorcycle.