Repair/Maintain your used naked bike - Get this downloadable PDF at RepairLoader: Buell Motorcycle Company M2 manual / DIY repair guide.
Production/model years: 2002
2001 Buell Cyclone M2, M2L manual
Buy this downloadable PDF at RepairLoader: Buell Motorcycle Company Cyclone M2, M2L manual.
Production/model years: 2001 / 01
Model specification: Buell Cyclone M2,
Model specification or type: M2, M2L / Buell Motorcycle Company
Engine: 1203 cc, V2, four-stroke, 91.0 HP (66.4 kW)) @ 6000 RPM, 115.3 Nm (11.8 kgf-m or 85.0 ft.lbs) @ 4900 RPM, 10.0:1, 88.8 x 96.8 mm (3.5 x 3.8 inches), air cooled
Serial number: all
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Printable: Yes, all printers
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete. In addition, we will email you with all download information one minute after payment (Download link expires in 3 days)
1985-1995 Polaris Scrambler, Trail Boss, Cyclone Trail Blazer, Big Boss, Sport, Magnum, Xplorer, Sportsman, 300, 400 ATV manual
- Download and use this PDF at repairloader.com: Polaris Industries Inc. manual for all Scrambler, Trail Boss, Cyclone Trail Blazer, Big Boss, Sport, Magnum, Xplorer,
The Ultimate Guide to the 2002 Buell M2, M2L Cyclone: Maintenance Tips, Parts List, and More!
The 2002 Buell M2, M2L Cyclone is a high-performance motorcycle that has been designed to deliver power, speed, and style to riders. This powerful machine is equipped with a range of features that make it stand out from the crowd, including a high-performance engine, advanced suspension system, and responsive clutch. In this guide, we'll take a closer look at the 2002 Buell M2, M2L Cyclone and provide you with maintenance tips, parts list, and more!
1985-1995 Polaris Scrambler, Trail Boss, Cyclone, Big Boss, Trail Blazer, Sport, Magnum, Xplorer, Sportsman, 250, 300, 350, 400, ATV manual
4x4, 6x6: Get a copy (pdf) Polaris service manual / repair guide.
Production/model years: 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988,1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994,
Technical Specs of 2002 Buell M2, M2L Cyclone:
• The 2002 Buell M2, M2L Cyclone is powered by a 1203cc V-twin engine that delivers 91 horsepower and 82 lb-ft of torque.
• The ignition system of this bike is electronic and features a single spark plug per cylinder.
• The clutch is a multi-plate, wet design that provides smooth and responsive shifting.
• The suspension system of the 2002 Buell M2, M2L Cyclone includes Showa inverted front forks and a Showa rear shock.
• The front brakes of this bike are dual 320mm floating discs with four-piston calipers, while the rear brake is a single 240mm disc with a two-piston caliper.
• The fuel tank capacity of this motorcycle is 4.4 gallons, and it has an average fuel economy of 45 miles per gallon.
• The frame of the 2002 Buell M2, M2L Cyclone is made from aluminum and features a twin-spar design.
• The bike has a dry weight of 465 pounds and a seat height of 30.5 inches.
• The front tire of this motorcycle is a 120/70ZR-17, while the rear tire is a 170/60ZR-17.
• The bike features a six-speed transmission and a chain final drive.
• The instrument cluster of this bike includes a speedometer, tachometer, odometer, and trip meter.
• The 2002 Buell M2, M2L Cyclone has a ground clearance of 5.3 inches.
• The bike is equipped with a standard exhaust system that includes a muffler and a catalytic converter.
• The bike has a top speed of around 125 miles per hour.
• The color options for the 2002 Buell M2, M2L Cyclone include yellow and black.
If you're looking to repair your 2002 Buell M2, M2L Cyclone or need replacement parts, you can find everything you need at www.repairloader.com. Our website offers an instant download of the manual and parts list in PDF format, which means you can get started on repairs right away. Simply click on the green button to begin the instant download.
In addition to the manual and parts list, we also offer maintenance tips and troubleshooting advice for the 2002 Buell M2, M2L Cyclone. Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, our resources will help you keep your bike running smoothly and address any issues that may arise. From spark plug replacement to suspension system maintenance, we've got you covered.
At www.repairloader.com, we make it easy to buy and download the 2002 Buell M2, M2L Cyclone manual and parts list. We accept PayPal, which means you can securely and conveniently purchase the resources you need. Once you've made your payment, we'll email you with all the information you need.