Fix/Repair your used sport bike: Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A. shop manual / repair guide.
Ducati Hyperstrada 2013 Manual
PDF download version of the Ducati Hyperstrada 2013 supermotard motorbike Workshop Manual.
Includes Owners Manuals & Parts Catalog
Production/model years: 2013
Production/model years: 2002, 2003, 2004
Model specification / type: 998, 998S / Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A.
Engine: 998 cc, V-twin, fuel injected 4 valves per cylinder desmodromic, liquid cooled.
Serial numbers: all
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete. In addition, we will email you with the download information one minute after payment
If you are the proud owner of a 2002-2004 Ducati 998 or 998S, you know how important it is to keep your bike running smoothly. That's why having access to the workshop manual and parts list is crucial. Fortunately, you can easily download these resources from www.repairloader.com, which offers instant access to the PDF files. In this article, we'll take a closer look at the technical specifications of the 2002-2004 Ducati 998 and 998S, as well as some DIY maintenance tips.
- Engine: The Ducati 998 and 998S both have a liquid-cooled, four-stroke, 998cc engine that delivers impressive power and torque.
- Engine assembly: The engine is a 90-degree V-twin configuration with desmodromic valves, which allows for precise valve control and improved performance.
- Repair: The workshop manual provides detailed instructions for repairing and maintaining your Ducati 998 or 998S, including information on engine repair, electrical systems, and more.
- Ignition system: The ignition system on the 998 and 998S features a digital electronic system with an adjustable advance.
- Water pump: The water pump is a high-performance, centrifugal pump that helps keep the engine cool.
- Gear transmission: The six-speed transmission on the Ducati 998 and 998S is a manual transmission with a dry clutch.
- Maintenance: Regular maintenance is essential for keeping your Ducati 998 or 998S running smoothly. The workshop manual provides detailed information on maintenance procedures, including oil changes, chain adjustment, and more.
- PayPal: Repairloader.com offers the convenience of PayPal as a payment method for the workshop manual and parts list.
- Shop: If you prefer to buy parts in person, there are plenty of Ducati dealerships and specialty shops that can help you find the parts you need for your 998 or 998S.
- Buy: The workshop manual and parts list can be easily purchased and downloaded from repairloader.com.
- Front suspension: The front suspension on the 998 and 998S is an adjustable Showa fork with 43mm stanchions.
- Rear suspension: The rear suspension is a fully adjustable Sachs monoshock with a progressive linkage.
- Brakes: The brakes on the 998 and 998S are Brembo gold series calipers with dual 320mm discs in the front and a single 220mm disc in the rear.
- Wheels: The wheels are lightweight Marchesini forged aluminum alloy wheels, which reduce unsprung weight and improve handling.
- Exhaust system: The exhaust system on the 998 and 998S is a lightweight, high-performance system that provides improved flow and reduced weight.
If you own a 2002-2004 Ducati 998 or 998S, having access to the workshop manual and parts list is crucial for keeping your bike in top shape. By following the maintenance instructions and using the correct replacement parts, you can ensure that your Ducati will continue to deliver impressive performance for years to come. And with repairloader.com, it's easy to purchase and download these resources so you can get started on your DIY maintenance right away.