Repair your motorcycle: Download this Kawasaki Motorcycle & Engine Company KLR 500, KLR 650 manual.
Manual details, specs and technical data:
Production/model years: 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002.
Engine: see below.
Models / manufacturer: KLR500, KLR650 / Kawasaki Motorcycle & Engine Company
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
Kawasaki KX450F 2014 Manual
help of this professional electronic PDF download version of the Kawasaki KX450F owner's manual / repair guide.
Production/model years: 14, 2014
The Kawasaki holds its own fame for powerful and strong motorbikes. Certainly, Kawasaki Heavy Industries KLE 500 is a dual sport motorbike which matches both on road and off-road conditions. The Kawasaki KLE 500 series was initiated in 1991 and continued till 2007. The Kawasaki KLE 500 is an ideal motorbike for hard users as it has a powerful engine and durable body. Let's find out more about the specifications of the bike,
Engine and Technical Specifications
1. The Kawasaki KLE 500 comes with a 498cc liquid cooled 4 stroke 8 valve DOHC parallel twin engine.
2. The engine has a power of 45hp. The ignition type is CDI.
3. The transmission is a 6 speed manual.
4. The Kawasaki KLE 500 has a durable , Steel double cradle frame type.
5. The Front suspension is 41mm telescopic fork and a swingarm with monoshock and adjustable spring preload.
6. The front brakes come with dual piston calipers with a single floating disc.
7. The rear brakes come with a dual piston caliper with a single disc.
8. The wheelbase is 151 cm in length.
9. The seat height is around 85 cm .
10. The Kawasaki KLE 500 has a fuel capacity of 15L.
The bike has a sump guard to protect the oil pan during off-road trails.