2002 Arctic Cat 250, 300, 375, 400, 500 utility ATV, 2x4, 4x4, repair manual
The manual is valid for the following models: 250, 300, 375, 400, 500 / Arctic Cat inc.
2002 Arctic Cat 250 2x4
2002 Arctic Cat 300 2x4 / 300 4x4
2002 Arctic Cat 375 2x4 / 375 4x4
2002 Arctic Cat 400 2x4 / 400 4x4
2002 Arctic Cat 500 4x4 / 500 4x4 TBX (dump bed)
Production/model years: 2002
Manual Language: English
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Unleashing the Ultimate Guide: Manual for Repairs and Download Process for Arctic Cat Utility ATV"
Step into the world of all-terrain vehicles with the comprehensive manual for the 2002 Arctic Cat 250, 300, 375, 400, and 500 utility ATVs. This digital guide walks you through the vehicle's specifications, maintenance tips, troubleshooting advice, and performance enhancements, setting you up for a successful and enjoyable off-road journey. Whether you're a novice rider or an experienced one, this manual is an essential toolkit for your Arctic Cat adventures.
• The Arctic Cat 250 is powered by a four-stroke, single-cylinder engine with a displacement of 249cc.
• The Arctic Cat 300 sports a four-stroke, single-cylinder engine boasting a displacement of 280cc.
• The Arctic Cat 375 features a four-stroke, single-cylinder engine with a displacement of 376cc.
• The Arctic Cat 400 comes with a four-stroke, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 376cc engine.
• The Arctic Cat 500 is equipped with a four-stroke, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 493cc engine.
• All these ATVs feature a carbureted fuel delivery system.
• They all come with an electric start system with a recoil backup.
• The transmission is a fully automatic CVT with High, Low, Neutral, and Reverse gears.
• All models are equipped with four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes.
• These ATVs have a fuel capacity of 4.3 gallons.
• The dry weight of these ATVs ranges from 476 lbs for the 250 model to 641 lbs for the 500 model.
• All these ATVs have a ground clearance of 10 inches.
• The seat height is approximately 31 inches for all models.
• The wheelbase for all these models is around 48 inches.
• These ATVs are equipped with a 12V 14Ah battery.
• They all feature a double A-arm front suspension with 6.5 inches of travel.
• The rear suspension is a swing-arm design with 6.5 inches of travel.
• The tires are 23x8-12 for the front and 24x9-12 for the rear on all models.
• All models come with a standard 2-inch receiver hitch.
• The towing capacity for these ATVs ranges from 850 lbs for the 250 model to 1050 lbs for the 500 model.
• The cargo box capacity for these ATVs is 100 lbs.
• All models come with a full floorboard with foot pegs.
• These ATVs feature a digital gauge with speedometer, odometer, trip meter, clock, and fuel level.
• All models are equipped with dual headlights and taillights.
• The 500 model is equipped with a differential lock for better off-road performance.
- The 2002 Arctic Cat 250, 300, 375, 400, and 500 utility ATVs were some of the most versatile and reliable ATVs of their time.
- These ATVs were known for their excellent durability and performance, making them ideal for a wide range of off-road applications.
- They were equipped with Arctic Cat's innovative engine designs, ensuring ample power and torque across the entire lineup.
- These ATVs offered excellent suspension travel, providing a smooth and comfortable ride even in rough terrain.
- The Arctic Cat 500 model was one of the first ATVs to come standard with a differential lock, enhancing its off-road capability.
- Despite being almost two decades old, these ATVs remain highly popular among off-road enthusiasts due to their build quality and reliability.
- The Arctic Cat utility ATVs were known for their large fuel tanks, allowing for longer rides without the need for refueling.
- These ATVs were also appreciated for their comprehensive digital gauge cluster, which was quite advanced for its time.
- The fully automatic CVT transmission offered ease of use and seamless power delivery.
- The 2002 Arctic Cat utility ATVs had excellent towing and cargo capabilities, enhancing their utility factor.
- These ATVs were available in several color options, allowing riders to personalize their vehicles.
Maintenance Intervals and General Maintenance Tips:
- Change the engine oil and filter every 100 hours of operation or annually, whichever comes first.
- Clean the air filter every 50 hours of operation or more often in dusty conditions.
- Check the brake fluid level before each ride and change it every two years.
- Replace the spark plug every 200 hours of operation or annually.
- Clean and lubricate the chain every 50 hours of operation or after riding in muddy or wet conditions.
- Check the tire pressure before each ride. The recommended tire pressure is 4.5 psi for all models.
- Inspect the suspension and steering components for wear or damage before each ride.
- Check the coolant level before each ride and replace the coolant every two years.
- Inspect the CVT belt for wear or damage every 200 hours of operation or annually.
- Lubricate the chassis and suspension components every 50 hours of operation or after riding in wet conditions.
Common Issues and Their Solutions:
Problem: Overheating. Solution: Check the coolant level and the radiator for blockages. Replace the thermostat if necessary.
Problem: Poor acceleration. Solution: Clean the carburetor and replace the spark plug.
Problem: Difficulty starting. Solution: Check the battery condition and the fuel delivery system.
Problem: Unusual noises. Solution: Inspect the drive chain, sprockets, and CVT system for wear or damage.
Popular Tuning Tips and Modifications:
Upgrade the exhaust system to a performance model for improved power output.
Install larger tires for better ground clearance and off-road capability.
Upgrade the suspension components for better handling and ride comfort.
Install a winch for improved utility and recovery capability.
Upgrade the lighting system for better visibility during night rides.
Available Accessories and Aftermarket Options:
Rear cargo boxes
Front and rear bumpers
LED light bars
Snow plow kits
Performance exhaust systems
Oversize tire kits
Performance suspension components
Trailer hitch receivers
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
Strengths: Most owners appreciate the Arctic Cat utility ATVs for their durability, off-road capability, and towing capacity. They are also praised for their ease of maintenance and reliable performance.
Weaknesses: Some owners mention that the stock suspension could be improved for a smoother ride. There are also reports of the ATVs being difficult to start in cold conditions.
Frequently Carried Out Repairs:
- Carburetor cleaning and adjustment
- Spark plug replacement
- CVT belt replacement
- Brake fluid and pad replacement
- Chain and sprocket replacement
- Tire replacement
- Battery replacement
Proceed to purchase your detailed Arctic Cat troubleshooting guide in PDF format from the RepairLoader marketplace by clicking the 'Buy Now' button and completing your payment through PayPal.
Once your payment has been finalized, the checkout page will present your exclusive link to download the Arctic Cat OEM shop manual and parts list. Additionally, all payment and download details will be promptly sent to your email.
Price: 18.99 USD