To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
This manual applies to the following models: QuadRunner 250, LT 250E / Suzuki Motor Corporation
1985 Suzuki QuadRunner 250, LT250E
1986 Suzuki QuadRunner 250, LT250E
Engine: 249cc, liquid cooled, two stroke, 2-stroke
Production/model years: 1985-1986
Manual Language: English
Printable: Yes, all printers
Instant delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Troubleshooting Simplified: Maintain Your 1985-1986 Suzuki QuadRunner 250 with our Comprehensive Manual"
Welcome to the world of maintaining and troubleshooting your 1985-1986 Suzuki QuadRunner 250, LT250E. Whether you're a seasoned mechanic or a first-time ATV owner, our in-depth manual is designed to guide you through the process with ease. We aim to equip you with a well-rounded knowledge of your ATV's technical specifications, crucial maintenance tips, as well as possible modifications to enhance its performance.
• Powered by a 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, OHC engine.
• The engine displacement stands at 246 cc.
• The bore and stroke dimensions are 67.0 mm x 72.0 mm.
• It utilizes a Keihin CVK32 carburetor for fuel supply.
• It is equipped with a 5-speed transmission with an auto clutch and reverse gear.
• The starting system consists of an electric starter with a recoil backup.
• The ignition is furnished with a CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition) system.
• It employs a shaft drive system for transmission.
• The cooling system is air-cooled, promoting simplicity and reliability.
• The compression ratio is measured at 8.5:1, enabling efficient combustion.
• It's crafted with a counterbalanced engine for reduced vibration.
• It possesses an engine braking system.
• The engine oil capacity is 2.3 liters.
• The fuel capacity is 11 liters, allowing for extended rides.
• The ATV weighs approximately 557 lbs (dry weight).
• The front suspension features a double A-arm design.
• The rear suspension is a swingarm design with a single shock.
• It comes with a dual hydraulic front brake system.
• The rear brake is a sealed multi-disc system.
• It has a ground clearance of 7.5 inches.
• The vehicle's dimensions are 72.8 inches long, 44.5 inches wide, and 43.3 inches tall.
• The wheelbase measures 47.2 inches, offering a stable ride.
• It's equipped with a 12V, 14Ah battery.
• It employs a dual headlight system and a single rear light for adequate visibility.
• The QuadRunner 250 is outfitted with 22x8-10 front tires and 25x12-10 rear tires.
Facts and Details:
- The QuadRunner 250 was one of the first four-wheeled ATVs offered by Suzuki.
- It was designed for versatility, intended for both work and play.
- The QuadRunner was unique in its time, offering a 5-speed transmission with an automatic clutch.
- The reverse gear in the QuadRunner was highly appreciated by users for convenience in maneuvering.
- This model featured a counterbalanced engine, reducing vibrations and enhancing rider comfort.
- The ATV's weight and dimensions made it one of the more sizable options in the mid-1980s market.
- Its air-cooled engine was considered more reliable and easier to maintain than water-cooled alternatives.
- Despite its size and capabilities, it boasted a fairly impressive fuel capacity, allowing for longer rides.
Maintenance Intervals, Tips, and Common Issues for the 1985-1986 Suzuki QuadRunner 250, LT250E:
Maintenance intervals for this ATV are every 100 hours of use, or annually, whichever comes first. Routine checks should include engine oil and filter, air filter, brakes, and tire pressure. Common issues include carburetor clogs and spark plug fouling, often resolved by cleaning the carburetor and replacing the spark plug.
Tuning Tips and Modifications:
Modifications for these models include upgrading the exhaust system for better performance, changing the air filter to a high-flow one for improved air intake, and installing a jet kit to optimize the carburetor.
Available Accessories and Aftermarket Options:
These vehicles can be enhanced with accessories such as storage boxes, tow hitches, winches, LED lights, protective skid plates, and aftermarket shocks for better handling and comfort.
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
Owners appreciate the QuadRunner 250 for its reliable performance, comfort, and the convenience of features like the reverse gear. Some criticisms include its size, which can make it less nimble on tight trails, and the lack of liquid cooling, which could limit its performance under high strain.
Download Instructions: Tap the green icon to secure your PDF copy of the Suzuki service manual from RepairLoader.com. Purchase swiftly and securely through PayPal to get started.
Following your secure payment, your official Suzuki OEM shop manual and parts list download link will materialize on the payment confirmation page. We will also send all relevant download details to your email immediately after the transaction.